Are you a Craftster? Share your projects!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How have I missed this thread? Here is some of my work

I love your work but I ESPECIALLY LOVE THESE! OMG!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love your work but I ESPECIALLY LOVE THESE! OMG!
Awww thanks
icon_redface.gif

Dress is nearly done, just need to figure out a treatment around the neck and if I want to add any more pearls to the torso area. I really like how it's coming out!

Dress is nearly done, just need to figure out a treatment around the neck and if I want to add any more pearls to the torso area. I really like how it's coming out!

I couldn't leave well enough alone. The more I looked at it, the more it pulled at me that something was missing. So I went diving into my buttons and pearls. Spent hours working out the layout and I finally nailed it.

I love it!

DIY TOP KNUCKLE RINGS
Top knuckle rings have been in trend for quite some time. Every woman knows that accessories complete the outfit. From Rihanna to Vanessa Hudgens, all these celebrities are rocking the knuckle ring. So, today I will like to show you how to make different types of top knuckle rings. I didn’t want to spend much, so I thought why buy one when I can make one. They are so simple to make! I will be making two different types of knuckle rings today: one will be a “Love†ring and the last one will be a chevron knuckle ring.

I wanted an excuse to play with jewelry resin so I made some bookmarks that also had miniature portraits as one of the charms.

So I came up with these:

I'm quite pleased with them and they were well received by the recipients :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here is a bracelet I just finished.
sooo cute!

Thank you.  I ended up giving to my neighbor for a suprise gift to his wife.

these are too cute! how did you do these? My daughter wants a victorian themed sweetsixteen and I think this is such a cute idea as one of the favors to give out!! 

I wanted an excuse to play with jewelry resin so I made some bookmarks that also had miniature portraits as one of the charms.

So I came up with these:

I'm quite pleased with them and they were well received by the recipients :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ibedatfinemami /img/forum/go_quote.gif

these are too cute! how did you do these? My daughter wants a victorian themed sweetsixteen and I think this is such a cute idea as one of the favors to give out!! 

To make one, you will need the following supplies:

1 12" 22mm black ribbon

2 22mm ribbon clamps

1 22mm x 18mm frame charms

1 Charm

Jewelry Resin

Photo

Mod Podge

Print whatever picture you want 1mm smaller than the frame (in this case 21 x 17)

Using the Mod Podge, glue the picture into the frame and let it dry.

Once it is dry, cover with the resin slowly (following the mixture directions, it's very important to be precise) and then let it cure for 48 hours.

Print whatever picture you want 1mm smaller than the frame (in this case 21 x 17) Using the Mod Podge, glue the picture into the frame and let it dry.

Once it is dry, cover with the resin slowly (following the mixture directions, it's very important to be precise) and then let it cure for 48 hours.
Thank you so much!!

My Oz the Great and Powerful macarons made with polymer clay. Oz's hat got messed up. =(

Back