Are you loyal to one brand????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of us usually tend to buy products we already know about and have experience with. Most of us are also willing to try new ones, but only to experiment with, but at the same time we tend to trust MAINLY the brands we use most of the time, dont we?

covergirl! covergirl! covergirl! covergirl is my fave! im so loyal to it! i love there clear mascara although it spells really bad! hehe

Nope not loyal to one brand although recently I am obssesed with Fyrinnae pigments and NYX single eyeshadows =)

no no no and no

but then again I'm huge on consumer rights and value and so on, so I tend to never really give any company full benefit of the doubt.

It always blew my mind to hear that some women use 1 brand loyally with all the choices out there. Now that I've purchased the high end items (UD, Two-faced, BE, Smashbox etc....) I find it hard to go back to drugstore makeup. Does anyone else have this problem? I guess I've gotten spoiled but my pocketbook has sure taken a hit!

I tend to gravitate to certain brands for certain things. Like MUFE for foundation and powder, Urban Decay and MUFE for eye make-up, MAC for lipstick and lipgloss etc...

As a photographer, I look to brands that photograph well - so I am not big on mineral makeup (there are some minerals that photograph well, but most consumer brand minerals do not).

I am not "loyal" to a brand, but if I need something specific, I will look to first MUFE, then Kryolan, then MAC because they have the most selection. However, I do think each brand has their specialty product.

• Urban Decay - Primer Potion
  • Kat Von D - Liquid Eyeliners
  • MUFE - Matte Shadows, Foundation and Waterproof in General
  • MAC - Piggies and Lippies (although I think MAC was better before they became gobbled up by Estee Lauder)
  • NARS - Blushes!
  • NYX - Jumbo Eye Pencils!
  • Kryolan - Water Activated Makeup
  • Graftobian - Foundation Palettes
  • OCC - LipTars and Airbrush (their airbrush is just as good as Temptu but lower priced)
As far as stores go, I shop both Ulta and Sephora. The customer experience overall is better in Ulta, but both stores carry brands I like. I'm in business, so the salespeople in the stores I frequent respect that and treat me very well.

i'd say 75% of my personal makeup is Bobbi (not just cos i work for her!!), and i have little bits of Kevyn Aucoin, NARS, MAC and others i cant remember!! and a fair amount of Dior and Stila cos i used to work for those 2 brands.

If i had to pick one brand though, it'd be Bobbi! xx

I use to be loyal to just MAC but not anymore.

I like Urban Decay, Too Faced, Nars, Nyx, GOSH, Annabelle, WnW.

I love all brands, but for lipsticks I mainly use MAC. Although, I have recently discovered NYX lippies (yeah I know. A little late with the times)

I love it all though. It's fun trying new brands.

No, while most of my products are mark, I also wear MAC, Smashbox, Too Faced (I love Lash Injection mascara!), Stila (I've gotten so much in the past year, I like it and I think this brand is making a HUGE comeback this year!) Benefit, UD and many others-- I love trying different brands and products!

Some brands I haven't tried but want to are Nars, Tarte and Illamasqua

avon products are top of the line and i use most of them from their acne regimen to their perfumes theyre all so good and im all hooked up i got their concealer foundation pressed powder lip gloss you name it i got it from there!!!! mark is a very good brand for teenagers too very deep colored eyeshadows and crispy perfumes!!!

visit *deleted link* to check the latest catalog!!!!

good buy!!!

genie

For sure- I am a Dior Skin girl... I stray every once in awhile, but I always come back.

And for this reason, I am also a Sephora girl.

But I really love Ulta for the variety of high end and drugstore.

I go there for shampoos and body stuff

For eye products (shadow, liner, mascara) i only use Bare Escentuals....same with lip glosses. I use l'oreal bare naturale blush and that is it.

Not loyal at all >.< I'll try and use whatever I like
smile.gif
I do like ULTA, but there are certain things I like to get from Sephora as well. I guess I'm not loyal to single store either
smile.gif

No, I'm not loyal to just one brand, I like to try different products and brands but I do have some favorites like MAC pigments, Fyrinnae or TMM pigments, Dior 5-Color eye shadows, and few other products.
smile.gif

I'm "almost"loyal to Chanel. I have many of their Les 4 Ombres, foundations, lipstick, UV Essentiel and many others. And always buying their limited edition for spring, summer etc.

Not because of being loyal, they're so lovely.

I have a powders form Dior Nude and Skinflash and that magic White Khol Givenchy.

But when I look at my things I see I'm really close to be loyal to Chanel.

Back