Are you loyal to one brand????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nahh, maybe if I had more money but right now I'm using different stuff from different brands. but I usually stick to UD for eye stuff
smile.gif

I stick with Maybelline for everything. And by everything, I mean mascara and blush, which is all I use. :)

I use everything too. Not a fan of dept store brands though. I also prefer Ulta rather than Sephora.

I am using:

MUFE for Make up base, foundation and loose powder

Shiseido Maquilage for foundation and loose powder

MAC for e/s and pigments

MAC for blushers and highlighters

MAC for eyeliners

MAC for lipcolor

Shu Uemura for blushers

Dior for lipgloss (but i have 2 of their 5 color palette e/s though - hardly touch them, i use my MAC e/s the most)

I also have a few e/s palettes from a Japanese brand called Lunasol (but hardly touch them as i still prefer my good ol MAC e/s)

I have my fave brands but I like to try out others... I cant stick to one brand as I love makeup too much and like to try different stuff...

No. I like variety since no brand is the end all and all brands have something different and new to offer. I can't imagine anyone using only one brand. I like different brands for different things.

I would say I am loyal to brands who can match my skin color for foundation and powder. I am a little tricky to match, and often the perfect color in the AM oxidizes by the pm.

I used to love Prescriptives, but since I know that I would eventually not be able to get the products anymore, I switched to Korres and have been buying my foundation, powders bronzers etc from them.

For color products, pretty much anything goes. :)

I swear by MAC and Nars as they have great products and a huge range of colours but I do use drugstore makeup occasionally and I do like illamasqua, unrban decay etc.

I like different brands for different products. It would be so limiting to only swear by one brand for everything :) Especially when we have so many choices.

Mostly yes. For the past year anyways mark has been the only one I have stuck with. Before I would just try different things trying to find something I loved but never really found anything. But I love mark!

My friend recently introduced me to a great cosmetic line called Physicians Formula. It has a ton of different products (including organic!) and it is really affordable ☺ I just registered on their Facebook page and got a BOGO coupon, so maybe I’ll treat my friend to something for showing them to me!

I am in love with Avon products. Their Smooth Minerals foundation is amazing!

I think the band I'm loyal to is MAC for the studio fix power foundation and their concealers (select moisturecover and studio sculpt). Those are the only powder foundation and the only concealers I would use.

For eyeliner my HG is rimmel exaggerate eye definer, but I use alternate among different cream liners for my waterline 'cause they stay better.

For blush I'm into MAC and NARS, leaning more towards MAC. For eyeshadow I use anything that's pigmented. For lips, any nice toned-done color of any brand would do.

Well, I use particular products from brands, and I tend to be pretty loyal that way. (ie Laura Mercier for foundation, MAC for e/s).

Heck no, I'm not loyal to one brand. Here's what I use everyday on my face:

Laura Geller Mattifiying cream OR Urban Decay mattifying & makeup setting spray

Estee Lauder foundation

IMAN makeup foundation stick

Clinique cream concealer

MAC blush & eyeshadows & pencil eyeliner sometimes

L'Oreal mascara & liquid eyeliner sometimes

Various brands of lipgloss/lipsticks/lip liners

Each brand has it's strengths and weaknesses. Too Faced is great at shimmery/sparkly/glittery stuff. Clinique is great skincare and foundations. Benefit, eh I used to like them more. CARGO is always surprising me with innovations. Stila has a great color selection that plays very nicely with my warmish skintone and my taste for discretion. MAC has icky foundations (my skin hates them. Then again, my skin hates everything) but good non sparkly eyeshadows (I just bought Vanilla there the other day because it's my goto highlighter shade). And lastly, I love me some Essence because it's good and dirt cheap. The line is a bit too young for me but their deep cleansing wipes are excellent and the only thing that gets the gunk out of my pores. Their lipglosses are also 13 kinds of awesome.

It makes no sense to swear loyalty to just one brand because no brand is the best at everything.

I am definitely not loyal to just one brand lol. My make up box has Mac, Lancome, makeup forever, laura mercier, motives, SLA, Gosh, nars, Dior, anna sui, and alot more other random brands

Yeah, I am not a big "brand loyalty" person, as much as my Mary Kay friends would like me to be!

I currently own LORAC, Tarte, Urban Decay, Maybelline, Milani, Loreal, Jane, Revlon, Cover Girl, and who knows what other brands.

Back