Are you loyal to one brand????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy no ! I use Nars foundation, Lise watier liner, Lancôme shadow, Covergirl mascara etc ... I'm definitely not loyal to one brand haha. x

Nope! I buy too much of everything.

However,  I actually have TRIED to be loyal to one brand (many times, many brands) just because I think it looks nicer in my make up bag when all my items match, but it never works. The next day I'm already using another brands something or other.

I'm weird.

Also, I'm always looking for the next best item, or my next HG. 

o,not even close to being loyal to one brand and one brand only. I find that I tend to like certain brands for different types of makeup. for example I love benefit most for cheeks and brows (not so fond of their eye products) and liquid foundations. I love urban decay for eyes (primer and shadows), Sumita for eye liner pencils (but don't like their brow pencils as much), Starlooks for Somme products, but haven't experienced enough of their range just yet. while I agree it can look nicer when ones products match, I find that for me anyways different brands have different strengths and so I was to "play to their strengths" not weaknesses.

Back