Aromaleigh Cosmetics (non-sub)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want full size of Sol Invictus SO BAD, but I just spent my money at Hello Waffle this week! Is she really ending the Sol Invictus collection tomorrow!? WHYYY

It will be back next holiday season! It's not gone for good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm specifically putting it on my to-buy list the next time around since I wouldn't wear it before then anyway!  I'm hoping that by the time that rolls around, the deluxe sample option will be firmly entrenched so I can get the whole collection.

Speaking of which...  There's a poll up to see which collection people want to see in deluxe sample jars next!  @@MIKAGlam Please help the Brilliant Deductions collection!  That's the one I'm hoping will win, and it's currently tied with Mythical Monsters (the current CotM series)!

I'm specifically putting it on my to-buy list the next time around since I wouldn't wear it before then anyway!  I'm hoping that by the time that rolls around, the deluxe sample option will be firmly entrenched so I can get the whole collection.

Speaking of which...  There's a poll up to see which collection people want to see in deluxe sample jars next!  @@MIKAGlam Please help the Brilliant Deductions collection!  That's the one I'm hoping will win, and it's currently tied with Mythical Monsters (the current CotM series)!
Ooh that's SUCH a smart thought!! Maybe I can get the deluxe sample option!! It's such a better option than baggies 

I want full size of Sol Invictus SO BAD, but I just spent my money at Hello Waffle this week! Is she really ending the Sol Invictus collection tomorrow!? WHYYY
I had to order samples even though it's leaving for the year, I figure I can figure out which ones I need full sizes of for next year! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Really excited to get them.

Soo... I'm totally passing on Asterai in favor of the Lupercalia collection. OMG so excite. Asterai wasn't giving me the MUST HAVES, so hopefully I won't get drawn into the pretties... trying.

Just ordered the Asteriai collection (it's on sale)! But silly me I shoulda ordered the sol invictus I want. Oh well I'll either order again or wait for the next holiday.

This is so true! I always end up buying seasonal things and then by the time I get them I wouldn't wear them until next year. So now just budget it to buy as soon as it goes on sale!

I also voted for Brilliant Deductions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Man...I really want the Ignus Antiquita collection...but I really can't spend that right now...why does it have to be such a huge collection??? lol...sigh.

The Asteriai deluxe sample jars are a pretty great deal right now since they're on sale! I'm sad I missed the Bloom collection was on sale Monday this week...I would have begged my BF for that for my Valentines present ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
The Feast of Lupercal collection is getting released tomorrow and now I REALLY don't know what to buy. Asteriai is indeed a great deal right now but I think I want Lupercal even more... Cannot get both, can I?  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also voted for Brilliant Deductions :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Which Asteriai size did you all get? I'm thinking of buying it, too while it's on sale.
I got the mini jar size! I also think you'll probably need both collections ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the Lupercal collection will probably go on sale at least once while its for sale if you can manage to wait it out.

I played around with the Asteriai collection last night and I'm so, so glad I got them. The colors are so pretty and appropriate to wear right now. 

I know that Brilliant Deductions was winning but I wonder when she'll make them in mini jars. I would buy that set so freaking fast, there would be no hesitation involved whatsoever.

Now that the Lupercalia set is out, I'm torn between that and Asterai!  I can only get one right now since I had an unplanned expense yesterday that ate into my makeup funds (and, yikes, Ephemera charges in two days!  I can't believe it's so soon!), and since Lupercal is LE, I'm thinking I need to go with that.  And Wendigo, of course. 

Now that the Lupercalia set is out, I'm torn between that and Asterai!  I can only get one right now since I had an unplanned expense yesterday that ate into my makeup funds (and, yikes, Ephemera charges in two days!  I can't believe it's so soon!), and since Lupercal is LE, I'm thinking I need to go with that.  And Wendigo, of course. 
I'm in the same boat! I want both so much but have already overspent. I'm thinking of getting Lupercal when it hits the sales - if it does -and then maybe I'll buy Asteriai next month.

I"m tempted by both, too. But, I'm also broke now, and for another week. SO I'll have to wait, and look forward to my Sol Invictus pretties on the way.

I managed to keep my latest order pretty small--full size Krampus (I wish it would come in a smaller size, but I love my sample and need more!), deluxe sample of Wendigo, and mini Merope (from Asteriai)! I want several from the Lupercal collection but I've already blown my budget so those will have to wait. 

I went ahead and got full sizes of Qilin and Wendigo, and think I'll continue with full sizes of the Mythical Monsters cotm...I have a "thing" for mythical monsters so full sizes of those will be great to have!

There is a new private facebook site. It combines the Ephemera site with a general customer site :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back