Aromaleigh Cosmetics (non-sub)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get the Ever in Your Favor collection before it's gone and the Sol Invictus, but I just bought two new dresses and spent up my extra money this paycheck, lol. Sigh...

AROMALEIGH IS MAKING A COLLECTION BASED OFF OF BLADE RUNNER. I AM SO EXCITE. 

I just discovered this company and bought a bunch of shadows. The colors looked so beautiful I couldn't resist. I'm very excited! I also loved the backstory on the company founder.

I just got my first order from this company and eyeshodows are beautiful and sparkly. Very impressed with the quick shipping too. I think I placed order on Monday and had them today. Loved the extra samples too. Definitely will purchase full size.

I'm *really* looking forward to next weekend:  I can finally order!  I'm planning on getting one of everything available in the deluxe sample size, which I believe would currently be Wendigo (which just happens to be the name of the first episode of _Supernatural_ that I ever watched because Donnelly Rhodes and Callum Keith Rennie!) and the Asteriai collection. 

I'm *really* looking forward to next weekend:  I can finally order!  I'm planning on getting one of everything available in the deluxe sample size, which I believe would currently be Wendigo (which just happens to be the name of the first episode of _Supernatural_ that I ever watched because Donnelly Rhodes and Callum Keith Rennie!) and the Asteriai collection. 
I can order on Wednesday! Excited!

Used Aromaleigh shadows today, some samples I had from the Diavoli and Serpens collections and ughhhhh the looks turned out so well! I used an eyeliner technique I learned on YouTube, shhh I just know ( :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) and it is so pretttttyyyy! I hope I can duplicate it, with different colors, next time!

Used the colors:

Ukashima (all over the lid)

Draghignazzo (crease/outside corner)

NM's Yellow Moon on the mobile lid

And some other bits and bobs but those were the main. Draghignazzo is so much prettier than I anticipated! It is probably a good thing the collection is seasonal, or I might go nuts. :unsure:

I want full size of Sol Invictus SO BAD, but I just spent my money at Hello Waffle this week! Is she really ending the Sol Invictus collection tomorrow!? WHYYY

Back