Attention UD Primer Potion Users

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't live without mine now
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Mine has also lasted over 6 months Lilla, and I use it every single day x

That's a great deal!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Me too! I have like 2 back ups of it!
Boots the drugstore where UD is sold in the UK, often has offers on UD among other brands, its generally 3 for the price of 2, so i stock up on my PP then! x

Originally Posted by Trisha Me too! I have like 2 back ups of it!
Boots the drugstore where UD is sold in the UK, often has offers on UD among other brands, its generally 3 for the price of 2, so i stock up on my PP then! x

I wish it was a drugstore brand here! One of my college roommates was from Leeds and she used to rave about Boots...must be a great store.
Lilla I've had my primer since January and just took the insert out a couple of days ago.

Nikki, that is awesome! I have a question for you. You and I have just bought the Shiseido mascara. I had a hard time taking it off last night! Was yours easy? What did you use to take it off? help
confused.gif
please
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby I wish it was a drugstore brand here! One of my college roommates was from Leeds and she used to rave about Boots...must be a great store.
Lilla I've had my primer since January and just took the insert out a couple of days ago.

Originally Posted by lilla Nikki, that is awesome! I have a question for you. You and I have just bought the Shiseido mascara. I had a hard time taking it off last night! Was yours easy? What did you use to take it off? help
confused.gif
please
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It was a bit stubborn, but not as bad as waterproof. I use Philosophy Purity Made Simple face cleanser, which is safe to wash right over your eyes and remove most eye makeup. After that, I just use some Neutrogena eye makeup remover (it's a dual phase remover like Lancome Bi-Facil) to remove what's left over. That's my usual routine, and it took care of it all.
Even if you don't use the same cleanser, I think it might help to just soften the mascara with some warm water prior to using eye makeup remover, if you don't do that already.

Thanks Nikki, I'll try it
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby It was a bit stubborn, but not as bad as waterproof. I use Philosophy Purity Made Simple face cleanser, which is safe to wash right over your eyes and remove most eye makeup. After that, I just use some Neutrogena eye makeup remover (it's a dual phase remover like Lancome Bi-Facil) to remove what's left over. That's my usual routine, and it took care of it all.
Even if you don't use the same cleanser, I think it might help to just soften the mascara with some warm water prior to using eye makeup remover, if you don't do that already.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Eureeka!!! We've hit the Mother- Load!!!Holy cow!!! After a year of tugging, ripping and mutilating, I finally got it out!! HOLY COW There's a lot in there now!!! You can get the wand to the sides and there's tons!!! What moron put that in there in the first place!?!?! well I guess it's to keep the wand clean, b/c I have primer potion all over the handle now too! But ya know what... WHO CARES!!! Woo Hoo!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
ROTFL this is too funny!
laughing.gif
Can't believe it was over a year ago - thanks for being our guinea pig Janelle!

My first UD PP bottle is on the way from US and I'm so thrilled!!!!
laughno.gif
(we don't have UD in Italy - ARGGGGHHHHHHH!)

Originally Posted by Mirtilla My first UD PP bottle is on the way from US and I'm so thrilled!!!!
laughno.gif
(we don't have UD in Italy - ARGGGGHHHHHHH!) Yay!
claps.gif
I'm excited for you.
w00t.gif
Please let us know what you think about it.

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole Yay!
claps.gif
I'm excited for you.
w00t.gif
Please let us know what you think about it. Sure!
laughing.gif

I'm so glad you got it open! What a cool idea! Well when I finally break hubby down...I mean buy some UD of my own I'll have to try that! ;0)

Luv AM

haha you guys didn't know that?! I pull out the plastic on all my lipglosses and concealors and anything when it gets low, tons of product left!

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed haha you guys didn't know that?! I pull out the plastic on all my lipglosses and concealors and anything when it gets low, tons of product left! Really? Super cool!
claps.gif

LOL -- yeah - this thread always makes me laugh too... Because I can remember it like ti was yesterday --- what a pain! lol
wink.gif
I have another tube ready and waiting.... but I still have that first one!! lol I think you can say it lasts a lot longer without the liner lol
wink.gif

I noticed this little black thing on my shaving cream bottles years ago and decided to see what it was. Not sure if they still have it. I need to get some UDPP!

Originally Posted by Lorrine24 I noticed this little black thing on my shaving cream bottles years ago and decided to see what it was. Not sure if they still have it. I need to get some UDPP! Yes,
smilehappyyes.gif
you do! You'll love it!

Oh well, decided to toss the first tube (it was on its last uses anyway) and take that liner out of UDPP #2... MUCH easier this time because I followed my own advice and just stuck a cuticle nipper into it and pulled up. lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh well, decided to toss the first tube (it was on its last uses anyway) and take that liner out of UDPP #2... MUCH easier this time because I followed my own advice and just stuck a cuticle nipper into it and pulled up. lol May your first tube rest in peace.

Back