Attention UD Primer Potion Users

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KathrynNicole May your first tube rest in peace.
laughno.gif

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole I still can't see the plastic insert. Its at the top of the bottle. I will take a picture and post it.

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole I still can't see the plastic insert. it's right around the rim... above the screw-on threads..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 it's right around the rim... above the screw-on threads..
smile.gif
Thanks. I'll look again. I've only used it once.

As promised...

1 - picture of insert inside the tube

2 - plastic insert removed (as you can see, I had to fight with it)

3 - sponge applicator before I removed the plastic insert

4 & 5 - after I removed the plastic insert. The second picture I wiggled the wand more and got more product.

HTH!

Originally Posted by Marisol As promised...

4 & 5 - after I removed the plastic insert. The second picture I wiggled the wand more and got more product.

HTH!

Oh, duh!
icon_redface.gif
That plastic insert! Thanks for the tutorial, Marisol! I think it deserves its own thread.
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol As promised...

HTH!

That's great Mari - thankyou! Am bookmarking it right now
smile.gif

Glad that I was able to help. There really is a ton of product once you take it out.

Originally Posted by Marisol Glad that I was able to help. There really is a ton of product once you take it out. I wonder if UD is aware of this issue?

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole I wonder if UD is aware of this issue? ssshhh dont tell them....
laughno.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol ssshhh dont tell them....
laughno.gif
I'm so going to to tell them.
smilehappyyes.gif
Yes, I am.
laughno.gif
No. I won't. I promise. I'll let them keep thinking we don't know their sneaky little secret.

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole I'm so going to to tell them.
smilehappyyes.gif
Yes, I am.
laughno.gif
No. I won't. I promise. I'll let them keep thinking we don't know their sneaky little secret.
laughno.gif

I've been doing this for a long time!!! I use a razorblade and slip it underneath that tube and it comes right off in two seconds. I haven't tried it with UDPP, but with many lipglosses and stuff. Works great. =)

This works really well for lip gloss and other tube container when the product "tunnels", you know sticks to the sides until a tunnel is formed in the middle. Just make sure the cap is on tight before you throw it in your purse. (Learned this the hard way)

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I just did this to mine and extended its life, mwah!! YAY! That is awesome.

I can't believe it's been almost a year. This was one of the first tips I picked up from MUT.
smile.gif

Back