'Attractive' Celebrities You Don't Think Are Attractive

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Paris HiltonNicky Hilton

Sarah Jessica Parker

Jennifer Anniston

Jennifer Garner ( that woman looks like a MAN)

Julia Roberts

Kirsten Dunst - ewwww

Julia Stiles

I could go on...

LMAO how could I forget the loudmouth Julia Roberts!!! I agree with you Darla about the new Bond guy, he is just so ugly!!
Anne Hathaway: this woman is just so...annoying looking!!! It's like her nose is there but then it isn't and while she has full lips they are just so weirdly shaped imo.

Owen Wilson: dude seriously what's up with the nose?

Rumer Willis

Madonna

Tori Spelling

Ryan Phillippe

Josh Hartnett

Wilmer Valderrama

Kim Porter

Keira Knightly

Jennifer Lopez

How could I forget about Fergie. Again, superhot body, but her face looks like an ugly man´s, and her forehead is almost nonexistant. It´s like her brows are right there touching her hairline. And what is up with that pierced eyebrow? It almost enhances her forehead situation

I feel kinda mean now lol. But I did compliment her body lol!

I forgot about Anne Hathaway! She seems like a down to earth chick, but I really do not think that she is that pretty. Yeah sometimes she can look pretty, but there is something off and I can't put my finger on it.

The wierd thing about Fergie is that she was kind of pretty when she was in Wild Orchid. What happened?

Even in airbrushed magazine shoots, she still doesn't look good.

Brad Pitt

George Clooney

Hugh Jackman

50 Cent

Jonas Brothers

David Beckham (sorry!)

Owen Wilson

Fergie

Christina Aguilera

Jennifer Aniston

Paris Hilton

Nadine + Kimberely from Girls Aloud

Kelly Rowland

Jennifer Aniston

Matthew McConaughey

Leonardo DiCaprio

Antonio Banderas

Orlando Bloom (except when he is an elf, then OMG lol)

Nicolette Sheridan

Clair Danes

It's wild to see how different people's tastes are! Also it's odd that I don't find either Leonardo OR Clair are attractive, yet I LOVE that Romeo + Juliet movie lol.
biggrin.gif

I don't think Jennifer Aniston is that pretty, she's plain, don't see the big deal about Justin Timberlake, Fergie, Paris Hilton, Kristen Dunst, Hugh Jackman, Hilary Swank, Vanessa Hudgens. I think Rob Pattinson (Edward from Twilight) is cute in the movie and when he was in Harry Potter, but in his interviews he just isn't that great. And actually a lot of other people too. It's not that they're ugly, it's just that they're average.

Brad Pitt - I can't stand his chappy lips and pig snout.

Renee Zellwegger - as Kathy Griffin calls her "puffy, coke whore"

Miley Cyrus - has the grossest mouth/teeth for a chick.

Huge Grant

Seal

Eva Longoria - Rat face

Paris Hilton and her mousy sister

Lance Bass

That dude from the movie the Notebook. He has pedo-eyes.

There's lots more but that's so far...

LOL John Mayer is like the real life version of Edward Scissorhands [not attractive at all!]

I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive at all, even though i don't think she is ugly either but not beautiful either.

I don't think Reese Witherspoon is pretty either, a lot of people describe her as hot and beautiful, i do not see it at all.

Milla Jovovich, at some point in her life she used to be sort of pretty, i think she is ugly honestly now, i never found her hot or beautiful as a lot of people used to describe her.

Jeniffer Aniston, she has a nice body, but that doesn't make her pretty either.

Hayden Panettiere, yeah her makeup is always beautiful but i don't find her pretty at all, not ugly either just not beautiful the way people see her, just because she is famous and popular doesn't mean that equals to being beautiful.

Adrian Grenier from Entourage, i think he looks retarded, and again people think he is cute, ew.

Beyonce, again not ugly but i don't find her attractive at all.

Paris Hilton and Sister, ew to both, i dont think they are pretty at all.

Same with Nicole Ritchie, blah.

Julia Styles, fugly!! and super plain looking.

Victoria Beckham and David Beckham, they are just not attractive as people make them out to be, ew.

The list could keep going on and on for me lol!

This is so funny! I agree with so many of these!

Men:

Brad Pitt (my sis-in-law almost killed me for mentioning this once!)--overrated

Matthew McConaughey

Patrick Dempsey

Women:

Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Renee Zelweger

Eva Longoria

Amanda Bynes

Marc Anthony (Jack the Skeleton, anyone?)

Heidi Montag (yet another horse face imo)

Mena Suvari (biggest square forehead ever)

Ricky Martin

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Amanda BynesMarc Anthony (Jack the Skeleton, anyone?)

Heidi Montag (yet another horse face imo)

Mena Suvari (biggest square forehead ever)

Ricky Martin

omg i totally agree about Mena Suvari, i think she looks a lil bit like a dwarf person because of her facial features, they look really weird too.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I could never understand the hype on Eva Mendez? She is not pretty at all IMO There is something so wrong with her mouth area that is just so ugly....?

I've compiled my own lists (I have no life, ha!). They contain some names that have already been mentioned.

Men

Brad Pitt - I've just never seen the attraction.

Justin Timberlake - Makes my skin crawl.

Vince Vaughn - You know how sometimes you develop a irrational hatred for someone you've never met? VV is my target. An unfunny, weasel-faced ratfink. I'd rather have head lice than spend ten minutes with him.

Jude Law - The plastic man. There's something so superfical about him.

Matthew McConaughey - He's such a poser. Everytime I see him in that D&G ad, I want to puke.

David Beckham - Not attractive at all. A man with very little real backbone and an even lesser intellect.

Zac Efron - Looks like a ladyboy. Make your mind up, Zac - do want to be a man or a woman?

Tom Cruise - Even when younger, I've never considered him attractive. He always has that fake smile plastered all over his insincere face.

Charlie Sheen - Have never thought of him as appealing. Now that he's starting to look even rougher (say NO to drugs, kids!), he's trying to present himself as a charming older Lothario. It's not working, Charlie.

Keanu Reeves - A drainpipe of a man. Has about as much personality as a drainpipe too.

Colin Farrell - He's OK looking, but what I find off-putting is his own obvious belief that all women should worship him. He also tries so hard to shock by swearing on TV, smoking and drinking to excess etc. and then acts all casual about it. We get it, you're a bad boy. An overrated bad boy.

Women

Victoria Beckham - With those sunken cheeks, piggy nose and perma-pout, this stick-insect is visually offensive. She has no genuine talent and lives off of the success of her vapid husband. Oh, and she's supposedly a fashion icon...at least, she thinks she is. Her kids are merely accessories to her.

Paris Hilton - Ewwww! It's that long nose. Somewhere an anteater is looking for that.

Sarah Jessica Parker - To quote Peter Griffin in Family Guy: "Her face looks like a foot."

Cameron Diaz - Why do people think she's so beautiful? She has weird tiny eyes and a horribly wide mouth.

Madonna - Was once attractive but has now gone out of her way to become a man. Those muscles are too much and her face is so harsh now.

Tara Reid - I could go for the jugular and attack her unfortunate surgical procedures, but I'm not going to sink that low. Her face is rather boring - bland, even. I'd rather stare at a blank piece of paper.

Pamela Anderson - I'm sure you've all seen the pictures of her without her usual bucket-load of make-up on. 'Nuff said.

Denise Richards - She's not unattractive, but there's something about her that disturbs me. It might be the fact that her face still looks like a child's while her body is definitely that of a grown woman.

Jordan/Katie Price - Famous because of her hugely inflated chest. Always has waaaaaay too much make-up on, and when she takes it off, it's like looking at a different, even less attractive person. She has no class whatsoever.

Jodie Marsh - The exact same reason as above.

The Olsen twins - They look like Gremlins. Pure and simple.

Wow. I didn't realise that I had so much venom stored up in me. Ladies, I thank you for the catharsis.

lol! i agree with so many of these!

Hugh Jackman (don't know why he's voted sexiest man..) and Hugh Grant are both not really attractive in my opinion.. must be in the name.. although Hugh Laurie (Dr.House) has this unique attractiveness to him for an older guy.. haha

I'm probably the only one who thinks so..

Eva Mendes.. Sarah J. Parker..

Marc Anthony scares me..

Jennifer Aniston.. Renee Zellweger..

However, there is one guy most of you can't stand that I don't agree with.. haha. Matthew McConnaughey (spelling??) I think he's freakin' hot! lol

Lots of people are already mentioned
smile.gif

- Kate moss

But I think the Olsen Twins are beautiful.

i never ever liked halle berry... erevrybody's raving about how beautiful she is I just think she kinda looks like a man...

Whose the girl who plays the lead female in -Batman Dark Knight-?

The entire movie i couldn't stop looking at her huge wrinkles in her cheeks. Very very unattractive girl.

Back