'Attractive' Celebrities You Don't Think Are Attractive

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the names posted before (huge list, so forgive me if i don't type it again !).

I would add Tom Cruise. Yeah, i know, unpopular post, he used to be quite cute during the Top Gun era, and i watched that movie like 20 times lol, but nowadays... he's just nice.

And Mickael Keaton... suffice enough to say i still nowadays refuse to watch any Batman movie, in all of them i watched two, and that's partially because i didn't like him in the role of Batman (well, that and who the hell thought adding Kim Basinger was such a good idea ?).

I just wanted to say I change my mind about Robert Pattinson LOL! I had just seen alot of bad pictures at the time but he makes one hota** vampire.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anne Hathaway: this woman is just so...annoying looking!!! It's like her nose is there but then it isn't and while she has full lips they are just so weirdly shaped imo. she's one of mine too. She has a very...awkward look to her, which is probably why she ends up in a LOT of those "starts out as the awkward ugly girl, but then gets made up to look pretty for the end of the movie" movies. (Devil Wears Prada, Princess diaries, Ella Enchanted...) Except she goes from looking awkward looking to "pretty" (like suitable to be friends with the popular chick pretty) but not "pretty-girl-made-homely/plain/ugly" into "magazine-cover-goddess"

Megan Fox, I don't get it. The girl isn't ugly but there's nothing about her that stands out to me.

Paris Hilton, Penelope Cruz, Nicole Richie, Sarah Jessica Parker, Cheryl Cole (same reason as Megan Fox), Kristin Stewart, Scarlett Johansen.

Shia LeBouf, Robert Pattinson (he looks ill), John Mayer, Jude Law, Orlando Bloom.

Colin Farrell - Bleh!!!

Justin Timberlake - he's just so.... blah!

Rihanna - seriously? She chops her hair off throws on some rags and now she's the 'it' girl??? C'mon!!! And let's not even talk about the singing!!!

Penelope Cruz - WTF??

Lindsay Lohan

Paris Hilton - I can't STAND HER effin' racist ass!!!! She looks like someone smashed her face with a frying pan. She has no expression in her lame ass face. HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!

John Mayer - he's so lame

Jennifer Aniston - She's just really average, nothing special to me.

Vanessa Hudgens (I think)

Zac Efron

Kirsten Dunst

Jessica Biel - What the hell is so hot about her??

All of the above-mentioned celebs are not ugly to me. I just don't what the hype is all about. They're average. Except Paris Hilton - she can go to hell.

Johnny Depp - AMAZING actor, I just don't see what other girls see?

And yes, John Mayer

Originally Posted by esha /img/forum/go_quote.gif Johnny Depp - AMAZING actor, I just don't see what other girls see? Same here!!!! I have to add him to my list! So many women find him attractive/sexy and I can't see it for the life of me!

Rumer Willis - looks too much like her dad!

Britney Spears - pretty, but overrated.

Angelina Jolie - again overrated.

Miley Cyrus - Ick

Cameron Diaz

Renee Zellswager - she looks like a rat, sorry!

Scarlett Johansson

Lily Cole

Kate Moss

Victoria Beckham

Christina Ricci

Winona Ryder

Jordan - Looks old before her time and wears too much makeup now!

Mariah Carey

Megan Fox - she looked way better before the surgery, I think she looks slightly evil now!

Mischa Barton

Tobey Maguire

Guy Pierce

Ryan Reynolds

Colin Firth

Zac Efron - too girly

Daniel Craig - too haggard!

Y'all are blind.cameron Diaz is by far the hottest actress I'm the mask with Jim Carey. Every man in the world will agree with me. This whole thread is just people who are haters.

And Megan fox was born a man this is old news. Its still funny to me when I hear people saying he's hott.

And the Olsen twins are beautiful ladies. Ashley more so then Mary-Kate. Never met a single dude that hasn't thought they weren't sexy as hell. I agree with y'all about Eva Mendez she's a nasty cock-a-roach

Quote: Originally Posted by cygne noir /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i never ever liked halle berry... erevrybody's raving about how beautiful she is I just think she kinda looks like a man...

Thank you thank you thank you!  I just don't like her and don't understand why everyone does.

Okay for my majorly unpopular opinion (don't kick me out for this!)- Channing Tatum.  There, I said it.  I just don't get the hype.  I mean he isn't bad looking, but he literally has ZERO personality.  I need more than just abs here people!!

Men

David Beckham

Matthew McConaughey

Bradley Cooper

Tom Cruise

George Clooney

Josh Jackson

Orlando Bloom

Women

Kate Moss

Scarlett Johansson

Reese Whitherspoon

Kristen Stewart

Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Aniston

Pamela Anderson

I can think of one right off the bat - Megan Fox & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (both from the Transformer series). Way too much plastic surgery and fillers. I had a hard time focusing on anything but their giant lips. Their lips were just to enlarged that their lips reminded me of Lisa Rinna. I don't get why young women want to destroy their lips like that. I can't recall which celebrity gossip site had before and after pictures of both ladies and frankly both had very lovely natural lips but after the procedure their lips looked blown up.

Tom cruisr - he's 2 feet tall and religious fanatic Jason segel- funny maybe but not attractive Luke wilson and his brother - uggos Renee zellweger- I like her movies but her.face is meh Maggie gyllenhaal - bleh Reese witherspoon- I think its the chin? Gisele bundchen - yes I think the horse reference is accurate lol Jennifer garner- so plain and her teeth/mouth something going on there and I may just be a hater on this one cuz I love.ben affleck Kate moss- has great bone structure and bod but without 6" on makeup she's haggard Johnny depp- was in my town filming a movie and all my coworkers were obsessed with going down there to see.him...meh he's ok and also short. When they did a casting call for extras men had to be 5'10" or shorter and women I believe 5'6 or 7 Cate blanchett- she's coyote ugly man Jen aniston and sarah jessica parker are not that attractive but I love them. All guys seem to hate sjp??? Lol Miley....its the teeth again I think Adam levigne is ok but not sexiest man alive....he's such a little guy and sings so weird like a girl and his voice can be annoying...such a turnoff...I like some of his songs though I dunno Justin timberlake....he's ok now but has gotten better with age...actually I thought all of nsync was unattractive yuk Jessica biel is ok looking but a terrible actress! Of the so called a listers she is one of the.worst. I've never seen a l.lohan movie though! Alec baldwin is not so hot but his 20 yo wife is! I do think he's.funny and like his "stick it to the man" attitude

Quote: Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL John Mayer is like the real life version of Edward Scissorhands [not attractive at all!]
I don't find Angelina Jolie attractive at all, even though i don't think she is ugly either but not beautiful either.
I don't think Reese Witherspoon is pretty either, a lot of people describe her as hot and beautiful, i do not see it at all.
Milla Jovovich, at some point in her life she used to be sort of pretty, i think she is ugly honestly now, i never found her hot or beautiful as a lot of people used to describe her.
Jeniffer Aniston, she has a nice body, but that doesn't make her pretty either.
Hayden Panettiere, yeah her makeup is always beautiful but i don't find her pretty at all, not ugly either just not beautiful the way people see her, just because she is famous and popular doesn't mean that equals to being beautiful.
Adrian Grenier from Entourage, i think he looks retarded, and again people think he is cute, ew.
Beyonce, again not ugly but i don't find her attractive at all.
Paris Hilton and Sister, ew to both, i dont think they are pretty at all.
Same with Nicole Ritchie, blah.
Julia Styles, fugly!! and super plain looking.
Victoria Beckham and David Beckham, they are just not attractive as people make them out to be, ew.

The list could keep going on and on for me lol!
I agree about, Hayden Panettiere. Something about her grosses me out.

They are just not my cup of tea. They're attractive to others, certainly... Just not for me, personally.

Men:

Robert Pattinson, Justin Timberlake, Ashton Kutcher, Adam Levine, Joshua Jackson, Hugh Jackman, Alex Pettyfer, Any of the Jonas Brothers, Paul Wesley, Andrew Garfield, Liam Hemsworth, Logan Lerman, Taylor Lautner, Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum, Alexander Skarsgard, Michael Fassbender

Women:

Kim Kardashian, Hayden Panettiere, Megan Fox, Jessica Biel, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lawrence (I like her personality, but physically--not so much), Jennifer Aniston, Lana Del Rey, Rachel Bilson

Back