'Attractive' Celebrities You Don't Think Are Attractive

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Whose the girl who plays the lead female in -Batman Dark Knight-?
The entire movie i couldn't stop looking at her huge wrinkles in her cheeks. Very very unattractive girl.

Maggie Gyllenhaal?
maggie_gyllenhaal400.jpg

I didnt think it was a good idea to trade Katie Holmes for her, and the whole time i was watching the movie i was thinking she was more like the caricature of Katie. Though i don't find Katie that attractive either lol.

Oh my goodness yes thats her..Even though most of the movie she was in the dark lighting it still showed through.. how old is she?

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh my goodness yes thats her..Even though most of the movie she was in the dark lighting it still showed through.. how old is she? She is my age! LOL31 years old!

Well see.....HUGGGGGGE difference....

I wouldn't of put you over 26.... her on the other hand....pushing 40 in some pictures but at least 35...But then you know I don't think i know many over 30's that have the deep or saggy cheeks or droopy eyes like hers.

unlucky her

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif She is my age! LOL31 years old!

Pretty much all of them. I think the celebrity and fashion industry feels that as long as the men and women have a certain type of physique, they can have ugly faces and still be considered beautiful.

If being beautiful means having a horse face (gisele, heidi klum and every single other victoria secret model, cept for Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima) then hell i dont wanna be beautiful lol.

Other stand outs for ugly are

Reece Witherspoon

Drew Barrymore

Nicole Kidman

Hilary Skank

Hilary Duff

Brad Pitt

Hugh Grant

Tom Cruise (urgh)

Eva Longoria

Sarah Jessica Parker

Jessica Alba (i know a lot of people are not gonna agree on that one)

Jennifer Aniston (eek)

The most beautiful celebrity women for me are Angelina Jolie (4 years ago... you can tell shes had a heap of plastic surgery nowadays, she looks so fake) and Miranda Kerr - although shes a bit of an idiot in real life.n And men... Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp.

Oh and i cant forget... Ruby Rose
biggrin.gif
who is on MTV. And quite possibly the hottest lesbian in the world
rockwoot.gif

0,,5765012,00.jpg

Originally Posted by Ozee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well see.....HUGGGGGGE difference....
I wouldn't of put you over 26.... her on the other hand....pushing 40 in some pictures but at least 35...But then you know I don't think i know many over 30's that have the deep or saggy cheeks or droopy eyes like hers.

Oh god, i totally agree LOLI was actually shocked to read that she was 31, cause i totally thought she was almost 40 or so...eek!

But then her facial features have a lot to do on how she looks as well..kinda granny like lol!

Men who are not attractive to me:

> VAL KILMER
plthumbsdown.gif
(another ugly batman)

> MICHAEL KEATON (worst batman ever)

Michael_Keaton%20-%201%20-%20Game_6.jpeg

> GUY PIERCE (memento)

20080402guypearce.jpg

I agree with pinksugar...LOL on the Jonas Brothers. For me Miley Cyrus and Heidi Montag got those annoying face.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maggie Gyllenhaal?http://images.teamsugar.com/files/us...lenhaal400.jpg

I didnt think it was a good idea to trade Katie Holmes for her, and the whole time i was watching the movie i was thinking she was more like the caricature of Katie. Though i don't find Katie that attractive either lol.

Oh yeah she is hideous!!
sleepyhead.gif

I guess my tastes are broader than some of the rest of youl (not saying there's anything wrong with anyone's opinions, it was hard to figure out a way to put that without sounding like a put down). I think most of the celebrities who are considered beautiful by most people are generally attractive; of course, I have my favorites and then there are a few whom I don't get at all:

Penelope Cruz (remember she was all the rage when she was in The Firm and now she's in those commercials....ew!)

penelope-cruz-10.jpg

And even though I'm from TN and I think she's beautiful on the inside because of all she does for children's literacy, I think Dolly Parton is hideous with all the makeup and wigs and flashy clothes. Without all that stuff she's probably prettier, but I'm sure she never lets herself be seen that way. But it's her choice to look that way and I respect her for it.

Also, I think Liv Tyler is gorgeous and I'm always arguing with my husband on that one. I say, "how can you not think she's pretty?" and he says "she just does nothing for me." It's pretty funny that I'm wanting him to be turned on by another woman, huh?

Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Sammuel Jackson, Mario Lopez (looks feminine to me), Seal, and Pamela Anderson make my list!

Jennifer Aniston, I really cannot stand her and she is so plain and ugly. I don't get why she is so famous.

Also:

John Mayer

Jennifer Garner

Jessica Biel, her face is ugly and her body is NOT that great. She is flat like a boy.

Eva Mendez

Selma Blair

All of the ladies of Sex and the City

Debra Messing

Gisele Bunchen (the other Victoria's Secret models look 10 times better than her and her voice is disgusting)

Originally Posted by LilDee /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol! i agree with so many of these!
Hugh Jackman (don't know why he's voted sexiest man..) and Hugh Grant are both not really attractive in my opinion.. must be in the name.. although Hugh Laurie (Dr.House) has this unique attractiveness to him for an older guy.. haha

I'm probably the only one who thinks so..

l

No you aren't the only one! I love the show House and the Dr. I think it's his character on the show that really makes him sexy but yeah I find him rather attractive.

No offence to anyone.Why should we care is some star is goodlooking,or beautiful?

It's what inside that counts.

Originally Posted by sooner_chick /img/forum/go_quote.gif No offence to anyone.Why should we care is some star is goodlooking,or beautiful?It's what inside that counts.

I agree!

Cameron Diaz and Sarah Jessica Parker. Especially the latter. She's so ugly and has always been. How could this woman be considered attractive? It just burns.

Back