Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this first box looks amazing! Totally regret talking myself out of signing up. All the items look great and I just love the curation (a complete running outfit plus a bag to store everything in). Looking forward to spoilers for the next box. And to all the ladies who are getting the spring box- Enjoy!

I received a cancellation notice today. When I went into my account to see what was wrong, I had a message that said some items were not available in my size. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mine said the same thing but I didn't order the box. Did you order it?

What size did you select?  I would be an size XL and I held off on ordering the box because I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to be stuck with items I couldn't wear or use. Sports bras are notorious for having wacky sizing, in my opinion.  I'm curious if they ran out of some items or didn't even offer some of the items in a size XL to begin with and that's why they canceled some of the orders.  Or they just over sold and no longer have any of the items. 

My box came today and I am so amazed I paid $150 for all of these. Everything, I'll keep and use. I promised myself that if the shoe fits, time for me to get fit. LOL

IMG_4261.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine said the same thing but I didn't order the box. Did you order it?

What size did you select? I would be an size XL and I held off on ordering the box because I wasn't 100% sure I wanted to be stuck with items I couldn't wear or use. Sports bras are notorious for having wacky sizing, in my opinion. I'm curious if they ran out of some items or didn't even offer some of the items in a size XL to begin with and that's why they canceled some of the orders. Or they just over sold and no longer have any of the items.
They must have run out. I ordered all XL and my box will be here on Monday. I ordered the night it was released though.

My box just came but it looks like it was opened. It had a tape going across that shows audited or something like that. I hope it truly was just audited and nobody took anything.

Everything is there. This is an amazing box and the value is amazing. I'm so happy I decided to sub to this even though the price was way beyond my comfort zone. The shoes are perfect size too and so comfortable. Now I just have to get more active. :lol:

I thought about subbing to this one, I had it in the cart ready to go, but I chickened out. All items everyone received look very nice and I love the kicks!  But I have to agree w/ Bizgirlva about the sizing of sports bras, that was one reason I backed out.  I may reconsider next quarter. 

I thought about subbing to this one, I had it in the cart ready to go, but I chickened out. All items everyone received look very nice and I love the kicks!  But I have to agree w/ Bizgirlva about the sizing of sports bras, that was one reason I backed out.  I may reconsider next quarter. 
Yeah, the sizing of the sports bra is off for me. I opted for small but it's toooo tight, I cannot breathe. I had a hard time taking it off and heard a rip. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ ipretty949, sorry to hear that about bra, that stinks. Maybe they will replace it. Or maybe it just kinda stretched a little to your advantage. They should have given the sizes so women could make choose the one best for their size instead of small to extra large. Hope all your other items work. I love the box that this sub came in. I am going to keep an eye out for this sub next quater.

Everything is there. This is an amazing box and the value is amazing. I'm so happy I decided to sub to this even though the price was way beyond my comfort zone. The shoes are perfect size too and so comfortable. Now I just have to get more active. :lol:

http://www.adidas.com/us/big-sport-bag/AP8549.html

Is this the bag? I'm thinking of swapping since I never take a bag the gym and my box doesn't get here until Monday

@ ipretty949, sorry to hear that about bra, that stinks. Maybe they will replace it. Or maybe it just kinda stretched a little to your advantage. They should have given the sizes so women could make choose the one best for their size instead of small to extra large. Hope all your other items work. I love the box that this sub came in. I am going to keep an eye out for this sub next quater.
They have a sizing chart that has band and cup size and mine was sized small. The material wasn't stretchy but it does feel snug around the breast area. I tried jumping and running in place and it does it's job keeping 'them' in place. However, it does really feel tight, I can see my mommy fats spilling. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will go to an adidas store and check their sizing. Most of the time, I am in between, it's hard to find the right brand and size for me.

I received my box today.  Luckily I got home just in time for FedEx because I had to sign for the box!  I absolutely love everything inside.  I'm 8 months pregnant so I can't try on anything but the shoes yet (I couldn't even get the jacket to zip!!), so I hope everything fits.  This is the first time I ordered a spendy box and was super excited about EVERYTHING in it.  Even my husband (who rolls his eyes at the amount of money I throw away on sub boxes) was impressed with the value. 

I can't imagine what Adidas would even include in a summer box.  Sunglasses?  Earbuds?  I hope not earbuds, we have enough.  Either way, I'm intrigued enough to stay subbed.  If they want to compete with Nike and Asics (I'm a dedicated Asics girl), they certainly have my attention.  Way to go!

My sister got this box, she said the sports bra was "boobalicious" lol. I think she meant it's lower cut than most sports bras she typically wears. She loved the box though.

I was also trying to guess about the summer box. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on it because I predict shorts for summer and I don't wear shorts. 

My sister wants running sunglasses.  

Bizgirlva, on 29 Mar 2016 - 10:39 AM, said:
My sister got this box, she said the sports bra was "boobalicious" lol. I think she meant it's lower cut than most sports bras she typically wears. She loved the box though.

I was also trying to guess about the summer box. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on it because I predict shorts for summer and I don't wear shorts. 

My sister wants running sunglasses.  
You can always sign up now and cancel right before they bill if you change your mind. 

Back