Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email notice that my card was charged. Getting excited about this one!

My heart hurt when I saw the charge, Never have I splurged so much for a subscription box! I hope it is all worth the price and hype. I loved the first box and setting equal expectations with this one.

My heart hurt when I saw the charge, Never have I splurged so much for a subscription box! I hope it is all worth the price and hype. I loved the first box and setting equal expectations with this one.
I did want to mention that the Stella bag was an "extra" for those who purchased the first box - just to level set a little.  It was mentioned but thought worth mentioning again.  Due to that, my expectations are little lower than the first box. (well mine is way lower than that even). 

I did want to mention that the Stella bag was an "extra" for those who purchased the first box - just to level set a little.  It was mentioned but thought worth mentioning again.  Due to that, my expectations are little lower than the first box. (well mine is way lower than that even). 
Thanks! yeah! I thought of taking away the bag to assess my personal expectations, still the box definitely had a good start. Thinking the shoes are already $120, I bragged to my husband that the outfit was just $30 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> He is soooooo jealous! LOL I told him I did not want to miss this one again because the watch itself pays off the whole box, I am excited to see the rest and make him go crazy again! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just in case anyone else couldn't figure out when this box was shipping thanks to the vague FAQ's (sometime in June...3-4 weeks after your card is charged...) I checked my emails and it's supposed to ship "around June 15". 

I can't wait to see what else is in the box!!  I agree that they maybe set expectations too high with the first one being so over the top awesome.  Everyone will freak out if this one is only 3 items, the watch and two clothing items.  You have to be really excited about the watch for it to be a safe bet, and I already have two fitbit altas and a flex.  I love the idea of tracking my heart rate but I don't neeeeeeeeeed it.  I think once I play with it I will be super happy though, regardless of what else is in the box.     

If you look under Subscription Details it should have a 'next box delivery date' - for me it's 6/17/16.  Hopefully it will go out sooner though. I agree with everyone that 1st box was the best box ever IMO and it will be hard to live up to.

I think we are definitely getting the bra and shorts she wears in the promo video. I'm hoping for the long sleeve top and capris as well. I already have an Apple watch that I use to track everything, so the big ticket item is kinda a bust...  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But I can always gift it!

Thanks! yeah! I thought of taking away the bag to assess my personal expectations, still the box definitely had a good start. Thinking the shoes are already $120, I bragged to my husband that the outfit was just $30 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> He is soooooo jealous! LOL I told him I did not want to miss this one again because the watch itself pays off the whole box, I am excited to see the rest and make him go crazy again! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Love it!

I think we are definitely getting the bra and shorts she wears in the promo video. I'm hoping for the long sleeve top and capris as well. I already have an Apple watch that I use to track everything, so the big ticket item is kinda a bust... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But I can always gift it!
We didn't get any of the clothing from the first box's video (other than the shoes) so I don't think we will get clothing from the posted videos.

We didn't get any of the clothing from the first box's video (other than the shoes) so I don't think we will get clothing from the posted videos.

Agreed, unfortunately - the stuff she is wearing is cute!  Which means Adidas' evil plan is working and now I want even more things. 

I do think we will get some kind of shorts though, and everything will be bright colors.   

I know we haven't even received our summer boxes, but I wonder if this Instagram picture means Rita Ora is curating the Fall box?

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears that a representative from Adidas has been commenting on MSA with clues - this is the one with all the comments:http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/04/adidas-avenue-a-summer.html#comments

According to the poster: Shoes will be included + more than 3 items + Morgan Brian has selected the colors + fitness tracker is in white.

For the shoes here was the statement: "Hello from Avenue A, I can tell you that a shoe is included…;)"  To  me this doesn't sound like running shoes but who knows...

WOW, that is crazy; I wasn't expecting another shoe.  Would love some soccer sandals; it would remind of me 1995 in the best way. Morgan said she loves bright colors, maybe something like this:

http://www.adidas.com/us/adissage-2.0-stripes-w/AQ2134.html

Since all of the avenue A boxes are supposed to focus on training, I feel like of their current selection, this search is the most likely options (unless it's a preview of an upcoming release): http://www.adidas.com/us/women-training-shoes

Also I super LOVE this pattern:

http://www.adidas.com/us/pure-boost-x-training-shoes/BB3824.html

But would also love something simple and black:

http://www.adidas.com/us/adipure-360.3-shoes/AF5858.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the pattern below  :wub:      They had some really cute slides that I also liked.  From a cost standpoint, I thought maybe they would include slides BUT I would love training shoes.  Either way sounds like this is going to be a great box and I only wish I had my shipping notice.  I thought I read somewhere that a few people were expecting boxes between Wed-Friday.

lauradiniwilk, on 13 Jun 2016 - 10:00 AM, said:
Also I super LOVE this pattern:

http://www.adidas.com/us/pure-boost-x-training-shoes/BB3824.html

Back