Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and Rita Ora appears to be confirmed - instagram user laskaproject says it was an amazing #adidasavenueA shoot with Rita. 

Interestingly enough, locgibson4 (the Avenue A employee) was talking to laskaproject about the pants in her comment, so maybe this is a fall item?
I'd think pants for fall. Unless the value for this box is right there at the last one. But I assume not because they stressed the bag was an extra. 

Assuming that this box ships from LA, mine popped up on FedEx today. 

Someone in another forum is getting her box today; I have been stalking it all day and will post here as soon as I know anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming that this box ships from LA, mine popped up on FedEx today.

Someone in another forum is getting her box today; I have been stalking it all day and will post here as soon as I know anything.
It ships from SC but they pay for two day shipping whic is awesome. I really really hope that person gets theirs today, because I want to know.

Hmmmmmm that is (just a little) concerning.  I wonder what I have coming from LA? 

I'm in the same boat as @@MET then; no communication other than my original order.  I feel like it said it would ship on the 17th though, not that we would get it by then, right?  So it should still be fine, I'm just impatient. 

Mine is 2 day shipping. But I'm in Chicago so maybe they're sending from two places. I literally just received my shipping though so maybe it's coming.

@@lauradiniwilk - will you tip us off on the spoilers? I am seriously considering a 2nd subscription for my niece BUT I'm holding off on spoilers (otherwise the sizes are available).

Of course!  I'm refreshing my other tab every 10 seconds so I can come right back here to post so we can discuss :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

None yet but check out this comment:

"I just ordered mine this morning (after having some sizing issues - ie they were out of my size and talking to CS (who asked what size I put for shirt, shoe and shorts) who told me what size WAS available, so I changed and ordered today. Says delivery by Friday, but that seems unlikely as I've not gotten tracking or anything as I just ordered Lol"

It was shoes and a slide and I can't wait until people get irritated and whine. And definitely if we get shorts.

I really hope the people that get it love it and I hate it.  When I got the email to enter payment, I let the box pass.  I'm moving next week & needed to save the money to pay for movers :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, user hildol from the MSA forums posted the following!  YAY!!!

http://forum.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/discussion/2293/avenue-a-summer-2016/p4

16d3edc9d9a053008d011d859ef2bb.jpg

Latest posts

Back