Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the pattern below  :wub:      They had some really cute slides that I also liked.  From a cost standpoint, I thought maybe they would include slides BUT I would love training shoes.  Either way sounds like this is going to be a great box and I only wish I had my shipping notice.  I thought I read somewhere that a few people were expecting boxes between Wed-Friday.
They actually have the slides and the flip flops listed in the "training shoe" section of the website, which makes me laugh.  I get it for the slides (which will always be called soccer sandals in my head, they were such a soccer thing when I was in high school), because they have the little nubbies on them to massage your feet after training.  Not sure why the flip flops are a training shoe but I would still use them either way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I love flip flops.  I ordered the box after I found out there was more than 3 items and a pair of shoes and the watch!  This will be my first box, can't wait to see everything.  This may be worth keeping, I have been weeding my subscriptions lately.

I haven't received shipping notification yet, but the website says 6/17.  I hope it's accurate because I can't wait!!

Based on what people are posting we should have spoilers by Thursday.  Weight seems to be in the 4.5-5.2 range!  Stalking FedEx for shipping since I have not received a notice yet - the website says delivery by 6/17 so hopefully it will ship any day now.

**I DID NOT BACKREAD* hahaha. Gaahd!

I was reading in MSA that a pair of shoe is also in the box. Also a jacket from Rita Ora's IG acct.

Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 4.39.05 PM.png

Shoooooes!! Pleeeease!!

Based on what people are posting we should have spoilers by Thursday. Weight seems to be in the 4.5-5.2 range! Stalking FedEx for shipping since I have not received a notice yet - the website says delivery by 6/17 so hopefully it will ship any day now.
Mine should be here Friday and weight = 4.7 pounds!

I wonder if the weights are slightly off, or if this means there are variations? Or maybe it's because the shoe weighs more depending on the size? I just love to speculate! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How fun that an Adidas rep is on MSA and giving clues....it seems like the company is really trying hard to make this a fun and functional box!

@@Sadejane - we hope to see your reveal on Friday :lol:

I love to speculate too and honestly I think the bit about shoes really sent us into a spin and based on the comments they increased orders too - smart move.  I will be happy with slides, flip flops or 'sneakers'.

@@Sadejane - we hope to see your reveal on Friday :lol:

I love to speculate too and honestly I think the bit about shoes really sent us into a spin and based on the comments they increased orders too - smart move.  I will be happy with slides, flip flops or 'sneakers'.
I hope it's sneakers because I have to size up on those and I did.  I'm not sure the other two options would fit me.  I'm just hoping we are not getting a hat.  This will be my first box of this sub.  Loved the previous one and need a tracker.

Did Avenue A ever send out any inaugural boxes early for review purposes? I'm just so overly excited for this box (still kicking myself over not signing up for the first one)!
I didn't get the first box either, but the bra was on sale for $24 on adidas.com, and I was able to get a couple of things at a decent discount on ebay and trade the rest for things I was never going to use.  In total I only spent maybe $20 more than I would have if I had bought the box outright (if you count the stuff I traded as $0, which I do because I'm just happy to have it out of my house). 

I am so happy with everything - I just started to list which pieces were especially amazing and the answer is basically "all of them".    The tights and the stella bag look replaceable because they are just basic black but the bag is SO HUGE it's perfect, and the tights are seriously the best I have ever owned.  Not trying to rub it in for anyone who didn't get it, more trying to encourage you to hunt everything down because it's worth the effort!!

I loved the first box, but I think a lot of people on MSA are going to be angry. The source switched from sneaker to shoe and soccer players wear this slides all the time. But since the tracker pays for the whole box no reason not to for me. 

The tracker makes this box worth it to me because I don't have a tracker. I'm excited to see how this one is. I'm wearing the tights and the shoes from the last box. I finally got the shoes out for the first time. I had found matching Adidas socks at Kohls. They had buy1 get 1 half off promo on their Adidas sock packs plus I had 15% coupon so it was a great deal. The socks are thinner for summer time.

This came across from MSA:

Thanks so much to Valerie for giving us a heads up on new updates about the Summer 2016 Avenue A by Adidas Box. She has news on shoes and shared with us this quote from Avenue A's customer service:

"We have in this box a pair of shoes and a pair of slides."

This came across from MSA:

Thanks so much to Valerie for giving us a heads up on new updates about the Summer 2016 Avenue A by Adidas Box. She has news on shoes and shared with us this quote from Avenue A's customer service:

"We have in this box a pair of shoes and a pair of slides."
Wow! That's awesome. I knew slides though because soccer player.

For those of you who received shipping notification, did anything change on your account page?  I obviously haven't received shipping and I'm desperate to know when I can expect my box!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay, I am definitely excited for the slides; I haven't had a pair in years. 

Did you guys see this comment?

"So I did some MAJOR instagram digging…with the Avenue A hashtag one of the images comes up from @locgibson4 who is wearing a pair of hot pink pants with the pureboosts from the Spring Launch. In the comment section, she says that she works for Avenue A. Under Rita’s instagram image, she tags @adidaswomen. If you go to their instagram page, one of the images has a styled set including the MiFit Coach Watch, sports bra, ultra boost shoes (running ones, NOT Slides) and the same pair of running pants that are in @locgibson4’s tagged image. I put this together and making some conclusions …coincidence?! Thoughts?!"

Here are the pants that the user was talking about.  I went to @adidaswomen and I'm not sure which image exactly she is referring to; if anyone else finds it please post!

IMG_6836.PNG

I think the second pic I'm posting here is the one she was referring to.  I also posted another one that is interesting to me because if we get that jacket (like many are speculating), maybe those pants and water bottle will show up at some point too (which would be amazing). 

IMG_6837.PNG

IMG_6838.PNG

Oh and Rita Ora appears to be confirmed - instagram user laskaproject says it was an amazing #adidasavenueA shoot with Rita. 

Interestingly enough, locgibson4 (the Avenue A employee) was talking to laskaproject about the pants in her comment, so maybe this is a fall item?

Latest posts

Back