Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box yesterday and I'm thrilled with it. Everything fit and the bra definitely helps control the bounce. Although I imagine future boxes will be lower in value without the welcome gift, the value still seems high enough to be worth subscribing even if there will be the occasional item that isn't for me.

My guesses for summer would be running shorts (or maybe a skort?), running hat/visor and/or sunglasses, and lightweight socks.

I'm assuming they'll stick to announcing a hero item so we can decide whether to skip, I think that was the plan? So maybe for a "big" item, a running watch or tracker? They seem to sell a couple.

Frankly I'd be happy if they sent a sports bra every time. I can never have enough!

Everything is there. This is an amazing box and the value is amazing. I'm so happy I decided to sub to this even though the price was way beyond my comfort zone. The shoes are perfect size too and so comfortable. Now I just have to get more active. :lol:
My box also had that tape with the red print that said "100% AUDITED".  I've never received a package with that before and thought it was kind of weird, but maybe it means they did a QA check at Adidas.  My contents looked to be undisturbed.   And like you, I'm absolutely positively happy with every single thing I got in the box.  Especially since I got these awesome shoes (that I needed anyway) plus a bunch of other stuff I'll use.

I've been wearing the pants today (not to workout but running around doing other stuff :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> ) and they are so comfortable. I haven't worn the shoes yet even though I need new shoes. They seem almost too nice to wear.  :lol:   My old ones are so worn out so eventually I do have to make the switch. The shoes were the main reason I signed up for this box. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay - a spoiler is available for the Summer box.  MSA has it posted.  Also, this box is being curated by Morgan Brian. 

I saw the spoiler on MSA.  Super excited!  Did anyone get email notification of this?  I didn't, so I'm glad I just happened to look at MSA today!

I saw the spoiler on MSA.  Super excited!  Did anyone get email notification of this?  I didn't, so I'm glad I just happened to look at MSA today!
I just checked my email and didn't get notice of the spoiler.  I'm really happy about the watch. . .I have a Fitbit but it's kind of outdated.  I will definitely use this watch, plus I like that it has a heart rate monitor.  This is going to be a fun box!

Wow, this might be the first time ever I've speculated accurately about what might be in a subscription box, I am kind of tickled about that.

Although personally I'm a little torn, as this is a product I don't really need. I have a Fitbit that gives me calorie burn, steps, distance, etc. and I have an old Garmin tracker that I use for outdoor runs to give me pace, distance, etc. So I need to decide whether it's worth it to me to have just to play around with for heart rate. I was thinking of buying a new Garmin, but I wanted one that showed all the data on its face, so that wouldn't really replace what I wanted. I don't want to miss out on the rest of the box, but not sure I would ever get around to trying to sell the watch and I'm not sure who in my life I could gift it to. Decisions decisions.

Im thinking of canceling my 2 birchboxes, sephora play box and ipsy to give way to this for next quarter.

I wanted to check on fitbit because I can't use the most out of my apple watch. Excited for the next box!

So excited about this sub! I wish I had taken the plunge and signed up for the first box but the price point made me too wary of jumping in without first seeing what types of items would be sent out in the inaugural box. I took up jogging/running a few months ago so this sub seems like a good fit for me at the moment (also hoping new workout goodies on a quarterly basis helps keep me motivated to keep moving!). I already have a tracker that I love (a 2-year old fitbit one) but I have been wanting to get a new one that measures heart rate as well as pace and distance. Soooo looking forward to the next box. Unfortunately, I have the patience of a three-year old!

ETA: needed to add a few more o's to the word "so" in hope of successfully conveying my current level of excitement. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
here is a picture of the spoiler

adidas a avenue spring 2016 spoiler.png

I'm not a huge fan of white. I don't wear white to work out because the barbells are usually rusty and stain white or light shirts badly. I just have a feeling a white tracker will get grubby looking, my teal and red fit bit bands get gray and beat up pretty fast.

I love the idea of that item but black would work best for me.

I watched the latest video (https://www.adidasavenuea.com/latest-edition) and still think it's a tank.  I imagine shorts too but hopefully not the pink ones in the video ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for linking the video, I didn't realize it was up. I like that Adidas is posting a little background video with each season, it gets me even more excited.  

I would love to have those leggings she's wearing (the 3 stripes), but the tank is nice and I could always use shorts.  It looks like the watch is silicone and could be wiped clean pretty easily.  

I ordered this one and traded for most of the things in the last box, woohoo!  The only thing I haven't scored yet are the tights.

Looking at the videos, none of the items in the first box were worn by the curator, so I assume the same can be said for the second box.  The only real hint I picked up on was that she likes bright colors. 

I already have a fitbit alta but I'm really excited for the watch because I don't have anything that tracks heart rate.  Can't wait to see what else we get! 

About 2 more weeks before boxes go out.  This is the box I am most excited for and there are so many options.... I would imagine sneakers only 1x a year and the same for the tracker.  I'm already thinking about the big ticket item for box 3 :laughno:

Back