Be a Bombshell quality discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that anybody would have expected the quality to magically improve but just to note Be a bombshell mechanical eyeliners in wild child was sent out in November ipsy (I got one), and it's also going out in some December bags (not sure if it's the same wild child/ black colour). It is horrible. I hope nobody buys this at $14 a piece. It does not go on smoothly, it is not very pigmented, smudges and wipes off easily. I really tried to give it a go, but it's not a good product, as my coworker commented, "who reapplies eyeliner throughout the day, you do know you can get a better product.lol."

Not that anybody would have expected the quality to magically improve but just to note Be a bombshell mechanical eyeliners in wild child was sent out in November ipsy (I got one), and it's also going out in some December bags (not sure if it's the same wild child/ black colour). It is horrible. I hope nobody buys this at $14 a piece. It does not go on smoothly, it is not very pigmented, smudges and wipes off easily. I really tried to give it a go, but it's not a good product, as my coworker commented, "who reapplies eyeliner throughout the day, you do know you can get a better product.lol."
Completely agree with you! I got it last month too and thought, maybe the liner is going to be good because, well, BaB has to be good at something, you know? Nope, its so bad, I had to look up the description because as a smudgy gray liner, its sort of okay but its supposed to be a bold black liner and it is definitely not.

Back