Beauty Army - April

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Medium was available when I selected my samples on the 26th. I really hope mine doesn't show up leaking!
:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that's weird... I couldn't get the medium foundation to show up even if I only selected makeup, and I did it over 50 times
frown.gif
It makes you wonder how they calculate those selection boxes they offer...
icon_sad.gif

I couldn't get it to come up with my regular skin tone (olive) so i switched to mocha and voila!

Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> that's weird... I couldn't get the medium foundation to show up even if I only selected makeup, and I did it over 50 times
frown.gif
It makes you wonder how they calculate those selection boxes they offer...
icon_sad.gif

Hello ladies! I am so excited to try out this subscription. The only problem is that I am on the waiting list :-( How long did it take you all?

Originally Posted by Ms Orlene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello ladies! I am so excited to try out this subscription. The only problem is that I am on the waiting list :-( How long did it take you all?
One hour! I got it hung over on New Years' day!

I checked my email this morning and found out that I was no longer on the waiting list. After logging into their website it said I had been put back on the waiting list. I was confused until I looked at the email and say that it came late Saturday afternoon and I had to respond by Monday (at holiday btw). Hopefully, since its close to the beginning of the month I can get a June box, fingers crossed.

Back