Beauty Army: August 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a quiz and got the same old crap. Only thing I miss with this one is the box itself. And I was one of the first subscribers!

I also hate the way the quiz is set up - having to take the whole thing over again instead of just changing a few things.

Getting so tired of this box...

I canceled too. I did want to try one of those skyn eye thingies but its not worth $12. Didn't they say they would get new products in Sept? Maybe it will get better?

After reading the advice on this thread about logging in at 8:45, I was able to get the following products (after doing the quiz several times). this is my 1st box from beauty army and i'm looking forward to trying out these products.

Originally Posted by BagLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After reading the advice on this thread about logging in at 8:45, I was able to get the following products (after doing the quiz several times). this is my 1st box from beauty army and i'm looking forward to trying out these products.
I just picked mine yesterday and I didn't get the Nailtiques option :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a second sub just to grab the things I wanted but missed so I am going to be looking for this in a week.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just picked mine yesterday and I didn't get the Nailtiques option :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a second sub just to grab the things I wanted but missed so I am going to be looking for this in a week.
i've been checking on and off for the past few weeks and this is the 1st time I saw the Nailtiques. I currently use it and it has really helped my nails. Hope you're able to get it.

I have been trying for over two weeks to get that damn shea terra scrub to show up. What are you ladies putting in  to get it to show up?

At least they have the option to skip a month!  Lol.  If we received surprise boxes like this each month, I would have cancelled long ago!  Lol.

Originally Posted by goodgollymolly6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been trying for over two weeks to get that damn shea terra scrub to show up. What are you ladies putting in  to get it to show up?
I finally got it to show up after choosing exfoliate and any of the 25+ age ranges

So I got my box, and its PINK, instead of Black. It's super cute. I Loooooove the chocolate scrub, its smells good, slightly coffeeish to me, which I like. BUT the Nume shampoo stinks....its smells very earthy, woodsy, and like a men's product. I washed with it today and not only did it not clean my hair, I smelled like a dude all day since it stayed with me. Every so often I caught a whiff...not good. The rest was great though!

Back