Beauty Army - December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ought to try it on my brows.  I was a little confused at the instructions.  I wasn't sure if you were supposed to put it on your lid just along the base of your lashes or on your lashes themselves.  What I did (as close to the lashes as possible on lid) ended up burning my eyes like crazy.  There was a small sticker that said "for lash extensions" on the box and I wondered if maybe I had gotten the wrong kind, but I see pictures where everyone's says that.  I have super sparse brows so maybe using it there will eliminate the problem for me.  

Hey! Lucky me! They must have sent my box by snow machine, not dog sled team this month because it came today ;-) I haven't gotten much chance to try everything out yet but I had fun "hooking up" my two mark lip glosses. It's the little things ;-)

I'm really excited to try the macadamia oil masque. I'm going to a wedding this weekend, so perfect timing to give it a try! 

Back