Beauty Army: February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I skipped for the 2nd month in a row. There were a couple of things I was interested in, but not enough to pick 6...

The Teen Tone Glow sample looks kewl, as well as the Medal of Honor Mineral Pigment. Hopefully they come up for me next month.

At this point, I'm sort of disinterested with Beauty Army. The sample selection seems too repetitive month to month (although I do not mind the continuing new supply of the Mineral Pigments).

I skipped for the 2nd month in a row. There were a couple of things I was interested in, but not enough to pick 6... The Teen Tone Glow sample looks kewl, as well as the Medal of Honor Mineral Pigment. Hopefully they come up for me next month. At this point, I'm sort of disinterested with Beauty Army. The sample selection seems too repetitive month to month (although I do not mind the continuing new supply of the Mineral Pigments).
I agree. I was definitely expecting more new items to pop up and was pretty disappointed this month.

I skipped for the 2nd month in a row. There were a couple of things I was interested in, but not enough to pick 6... The Teen Tone Glow sample looks kewl, as well as the Medal of Honor Mineral Pigment. Hopefully they come up for me next month. At this point, I'm sort of disinterested with Beauty Army. The sample selection seems too repetitive month to month (although I do not mind the continuing new supply of the Mineral Pigments).
I agree. I was definitely expecting more new items to pop up and was pretty disappointed this month.

I've been skipping for months now but couldn't resist the cheek tint. I'm happy w/ it.

2635-0043-0001-150x150.jpg
2925-0068-0002-150x150.jpg
3936-0084-0002-150x150.jpg
4045-0002-0002-150x150.jpg
4116-0067-0004-150x150.jpg
4182-0075-0003-150x150.png

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been skipping for months now but couldn't resist the cheek tint. I'm happy w/ it.

2635-0043-0001-150x150.jpg
2925-0068-0002-150x150.jpg
3936-0084-0002-150x150.jpg
4045-0002-0002-150x150.jpg
4116-0067-0004-150x150.jpg
4182-0075-0003-150x150.png

oooh, nice selection! Definitely let us know how you like the eye/cheek/lip tint, I may try to get that next month!

I actually wanted the GRAND CENTRAL BEAUTY S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Mask but decided this selection was great anyways, considering 2 of them are full size. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oooh, nice selection! Definitely let us know how you like the eye/cheek/lip tint, I may try to get that next month!
I will. I'm such a sucker for blush.

My sample selection was awesome so I had to order mine today! This is my first month, but so far I'm super excited!

I got 2 full size products!!!

-Mark hook up lip gloss in Honey

-Enspri Ultra Collagen 5 minute facial. I cannot resist a mask of any kind. I'm really excited to get this!!

-GG Gatsby Raise Volume Shampoo. I love trying different shampoos.

-Yes to Carrots Super Rich Body Butter. Love this line, so even though its a foil I'm interested in trying it.

-Olive Natural Beauty Lemon & Lavender Bar Soap. I heard really good things about this, so I had to get it.

-Skinn Cosmetics Teen Tone Eye, Cheek, and Lip Glow. This is what really made me order. This is a full size which retails for $17!!!

I'm so excited for this box! I hope next month's selection is just as good!

OLIVE NATURAL BEAUTY
Lemon & Lavender Bar Soap

I haven't ordered a box since November. It hasn't been worth it. The cheek tint seems interesting, and I'd always pick the beauty army shadows...just not worth $12 to me. I wish they had more Shea terra

Just a heads up, the olive bar soap... if you contact the company they give samples. They are sending me a few. So if you got the sample and want to try a dif scent thats a perfect way to do it!

I made my selections for this month!  This is what I picked:  

This is my third BA box, and I've been really happy with them so far!  I picked several one-use samples this month, but I'm still excited because they are fun masks.  I can't wait to compare them! 
biggrin.gif

On another note, has anyone else had problems with the BA website generating/loading sample choices lately?  On Mon-Wed. morning (EST) of this week, my account wouldn't generate samples; instead, I was shown a looping circle made of pink dots and eventually it would time out.  I did email BA about it, and IT is aware of the problem and in the process of fixing it.  My account started working at noon today, so if you've been having similar difficulties, hopefully your account will be up and running again soon too!

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a heads up, the olive bar soap... if you contact the company they give samples. They are sending me a few. So if you got the sample and want to try a dif scent thats a perfect way to do it!
Awesome, thanks for the tip!
claps.gif
 I was interested in trying one of these soaps because a lot of subscribers seemed excited about them, but I don't like lemon.  So I will definitely check this out!  

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are some nice samples :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Have you tried/liked any of them before?  I'm still fairly new to BA, so I know I am picking some samples that have been around for a while.  

Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Have you tried/liked any of them before?  I'm still fairly new to BA, so I know I am picking some samples that have been around for a while.  
I have tried the Mark glosses, that one you got specifically and it's OK. The mask is nice, I didn't see a major difference after, but oh well. I guess there would be a difference with more uses, but it smells a bit fishy. And the Karuna decreased my poofiness a bit(I don't have much really). But it was fun to wear it, it feels cool, literally cool XD

Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I made my selections for this month!  This is what I picked:  

This is my third BA box, and I've been really happy with them so far!  I picked several one-use samples this month, but I'm still excited because they are fun masks.  I can't wait to compare them! 
biggrin.gif

On another note, has anyone else had problems with the BA website generating/loading sample choices lately?  On Mon-Wed. morning (EST) of this week, my account wouldn't generate samples; instead, I was shown a looping circle made of pink dots and eventually it would time out.  I did email BA about it, and IT is aware of the problem and in the process of fixing it.  My account started working at noon today, so if you've been having similar difficulties, hopefully your account will be up and running again soon too!
I've also had problems with their site.

Does anyone know if the Olive Oil soap is safe to use on your face?
I've  used it since I got it and had no problems at all, I actually think that's what it's for! ^^ Also no drying or anything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've  used it since I got it and had no problems at all, I actually think that's what it's for! ^^ Also no drying or anything :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I was thinking it was for the face but I checked Beauty Army's site to see if it was mentioned for face. Thanks though! Just got my sample of the radiant rose scent and I'm so excited to try it!

I was thinking it was for the face but I checked Beauty Army's site to see if it was mentioned for face. Thanks though! Just got my sample of the radiant rose scent and I'm so excited to try it!
Mine's lemon and lavender :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> it's great, didn't knwo they had other scents

Back