Beauty Army: February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which item? The pigment?
No, I actually love that from what I swatched at least lol. I hated the Nelson J Argan Oil shampoo. It smelled bad and I couldn't tell if I was even getting it to mover around my hair to clean it.

Oh no!  I have actually seen several reviews where people didn't like it/ thought it left their hair feeling greasy.  Sorry it didn't work out for you, but I'm glad you liked the pigment! Feb is going to be my 3rd box, and I'm beginning to think I've exhausted all the "good" samples... I may be cancelling this for Starlooks if I can't find anything I like next month. Their slow shipping makes me cranky 
wink.gif
 but I wanted to get all of the Whip Hand pigments.

I tried the Nelson shampoo. It was meh to me. I got a good 4 uses out of it (thanks to thin, fine hair) but I always felt like I couldn't get all of it out of my hair! I'm getting used to no lather shampoos but that was the first one I tried and I couldn't get all of those little beads out of my hair. There are much better no lather shampoos out there.

That was another issue with me, I use a cleansing conditioner like Wen so I didn't have any conditioner to use after the shampoo so now I feel like my hair is unclean and naked.

Pomegranate most of the time, but I'm using the Spring Gardenia Green Tea right now since I have the  regular size bottle. Thought I'd use that one up, before I open my big Pomegranate bottle. I have also tried the almond one. They all work the same for me  ^^

My first box arrived today!! Is it bad I was more excited about the actual Beauty Army box than the products? Anyways, I'm excited for everything but wow is the pigment small.
I was excited about the box too. My hubby thought i was nuts. Lol

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know what color box they're sending? Pink or Black?
I ordered two BA boxes this month, and received the first one a few days ago.  It's white.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awww. I already have pink and white, and I really want a black one now!!! I WANT THEM ALLLLLLL, lol

So far, I have 2 pink ones, 2 white ones and only 1 black one! It's so sad cuz I got like eyeliner or something on the white one and it's just stained for life now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />....Black is always better ofc, cuz it doesn't get dirty that easily and if it does, it doesn't show that much :S

gah i can't wait to pick out my box! i started so late my box doesnt open up till the 25th. i guess all my boxes will just run into the next month, haha.

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

gah i can't wait to pick out my box! i started so late my box doesnt open up till the 25th. i guess all my boxes will just run into the next month, haha.
My selection window opens on the 25th too!  Is there anything in particular you are planning to pick?

Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My selection window opens on the 25th too!  Is there anything in particular you are planning to pick?
nothing that i know of yet. i saw others that choose a soap bar that looked cool and a face mask thing that was newer. im hoping that whatever comes up is good :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

nothing that i know of yet. i saw others that choose a soap bar that looked cool and a face mask thing that was newer. im hoping that whatever comes up is good :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Me too!  Who knows, maybe they will even add a new product towards the end of the month for us to choose.  Here's hoping! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back