Beauty Army: February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah mine has been 2 weeks and there's no sign of it...and no tracking number in my account page

I ended up with:

INEKE 
HOTHOUSE FLOWER PERFUME

MARK. 
HOOK UP LIP GLOSS
(HONEY)

GG GATSBY 
RAISE VOLUME SHAMPOO

YES TO 
ON-THE-GO FACIAL TOWELETTE

KARUNA 
RENEWAL EYE MASK

WHIP HAND COSMETICS 
MEDAL OF HONOR LOOSE PIGMENT EYESHADOW

That completes my pigment collection unless they decide to expand past the four originally announced, so this might be my last kit for a while.  I'm just not super enthused about what's been on offer aside from those pigments.  I had such a hard time finding six items that I liked this time around that I ended up including a *perfume*.  I can't wear them, but this one seems easy to rehome.

(I do have to confess that I'm trying to see how long I can go without buying shampoo and instead only use what I get in subscription boxes.  I can probably go until the end of the year just with what I have at this very moment, nevermind whatever shows up in future boxes.  And I don't use conditioner any more since oils/serums work just as well for me, and I have a steady flow of those coming in boxes/swaps, so aside from haircuts, my haircare for the rest of the year may very well be essentially free.)

Got a shipping notice. Now I wait to see how long till my package arrives. Ah. The waiting is a killer, says the girl waiting a day lol.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That completes my pigment collection unless they decide to expand past the four originally announced, so this might be my last kit for a while.  I'm just not super enthused about what's been on offer aside from those pigments.
I wish they would continue it with two more colors - Purple Heart (purple obviously) and a Blue Beret (cobalt blue).

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That completes my pigment collection unless they decide to expand past the four originally announced, so this might be my last kit for a while.  I'm just not super enthused about what's been on offer aside from those pigments.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish they would continue it with two more colors - Purple Heart (purple obviously) and a Blue Beret (cobalt blue).
Do they usually come out with a new color every month?

Do they usually come out with a new color every month?
Sort of. It was a limited four-color series with a new color released each month. This is the fourth color/month, so that series is done.

I just received my January & February boxes.  I'm surprised that it actually got here 10 days (7 business days for my February box & 9 business days for my January box) - it actually got here when it was supposed to!  I love the packaging.  I am definitely keeping these boxes.  They're so cute!

ETA: I'm a little disappointed in the size of the eyeshadow, but I'm happy with all my other samples.  I can't wait to try it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my email saying the box shipped yesterday! Yay now I have to wait for evar for it to get here!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol
Haha I'm hoping they at least use something with an engine to get it here... car, truck, plane... you know, anything other than the covered wagons and Pony Express riders they've been using lately!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha I'm hoping they at least use something with an engine to get it here... car, truck, plane... you know, anything other than the covered wagons and Pony Express riders they've been using lately!
oh see they will use a steam powered truck this month :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got an email today saying my box was on its way.  And it was in my mailbox today.  Weird,  The olive oil soap is tiny.  The package it comes in is cute though.

I love the packaging it came in. I texted my contact at BA about it because I was hoping the full size bar had a larger similar wrap but nope the packaging was special to the samples. So cute ! I'm keeping the packaging.

I think it goes out via Newgistics then gets handed off to USPS because under my USPS label is another tracking label with my name and address on it.

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It ships via newgistics. Or the turtle division of the pony express
I hear the CEO is a snail 
wink.gif

Back