Beauty Army: February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is late too! my selection is the 28th...and i STILL haven't gotten my box from last month...

Mine has been fifteen minutes away since last Thursday. And about five minutes from where my best friend works.

Yay! i got my box today! I've never been able to pull of red pigments EVER, and this is the first time in my life i've liked a red lip color. and i usually can't wear lipsticks because my lips are so sensitive to drying products, so this gloss is perfect!!

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Saw this on Twitter/Instagram and thought it was cool. Maybe itll be in the March Selection
that is such a vibrant color, i love it! this is what came on my window a few days ago:

it's not bad of a color but i have similar dupes. hope they come in different colors soon.

Originally Posted by jac a /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that is such a vibrant color, i love it! this is what came on my window a few days ago:

it's not bad of a color but i have similar dupes. hope they come in different colors soon.
I don't think that is the instagram picture product, they said its 'hair shadow' which I assume would be hair chalk.

oh haha, i just read it as i posted. thats interesting. hope that pops up into my window.

I have a question, if my window starts on the 27th but I choose to wait till March 1st will my selection for the next month change to April 1st or will it still be March 27th?

I have a question, if my window starts on the 27th but I choose to wait till March 1st will my selection for the next month change to April 1st or will it still be March 27th?
Your window opens on the same day regardless of when you pick. It doesn't shift. I've picked on the first, middle, and last days of my window, and it opened on the 6th (my first day) of the following month every time.

okay, thanks for the clarification! are new releases the best during the first week of the month? or are they equally spread out?

I am thinking of skipping this month. I have until the 24th to decide. I really like the idea of the soap, but wow, is that iddy bitty! Seems like it would turn into a soap scrap within one shower.

I keep getting the Medal of Honor eye shadow popping up, which I got last month and I don't want any more of it. But the things I would love to get more of (like Ineke perfume sample or mark lip gloss) are not popping up as options/repeats. Bummer.

The Skinn Eye, Cheek, Lip thing looks nice, but not sure how that pink would look on me. Would love the soap but after seeing how small it is, it certainly won't be a reason to get this month just for that. The face towelette sounds nice. But I just don't seem to get six things to come up all at once that seem worth the cost. I was really hoping for some perfume samples. And if only that soap was just a wee bit bigger.

So, are they not suppose to ever offer you samples that you have already tried? I seem to get some repeats, and I don't mind. But I never get repeats of the things I actually WANT, lol! Doesn't that just figure.

Originally Posted by mdnite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am thinking of skipping this month. I have until the 24th to decide. I really like the idea of the soap, but wow, is that iddy bitty! Seems like it would turn into a soap scrap within one shower.

I keep getting the Medal of Honor eye shadow popping up, which I got last month and I don't want any more of it. But the things I would love to get more of (like Ineke perfume sample or mark lip gloss) are not popping up as options/repeats. Bummer.

The Skinn Eye, Cheek, Lip thing looks nice, but not sure how that pink would look on me. Would love the soap but after seeing how small it is, it certainly won't be a reason to get this month just for that. The face towelette sounds nice. But I just don't seem to get six things to come up all at once that seem worth the cost. I was really hoping for some perfume samples. And if only that soap was just a wee bit bigger.

So, are they not suppose to ever offer you samples that you have already tried? I seem to get some repeats, and I don't mind. But I never get repeats of the things I actually WANT, lol! Doesn't that just figure.
The soap is for your face according to them.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

okay, thanks for the clarification! are new releases the best during the first week of the month? or are they equally spread out?
There really isn't a best time, they are spread all over. I had two boxes for a while, and would see new items during both of them. 

I thought I would skip this month, but my selection turned up pretty decent! It's the first time I choose my samples immediately without changing my profile not even once (and I totally forgot it was my selection day today)!!

Nice box!  My selection window opens tomorrow and I am hoping to get some of those products. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought I would skip this month, but my selection turned up pretty decent! It's the first time I choose my samples immediately without changing my profile not even once (and I totally forgot it was my selection day today)!!

Originally Posted by MinnieMuffin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice box!  My selection window opens tomorrow and I am hoping to get some of those products. 
smile.gif
Thanks! I also had the medal of honor eyeshadow as a choice, but I already have a bunch of shadows in all shades of gold, so I got the conditioner instead! At least this is going to be used!
smiletongue.gif

I hope you get what you want too!!! 

Back