Beauty Army- January 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how long does it usually take them to send your box after you've selected items? It's been a about a 5 days already and I havent' heard anything...

It came today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Here's a pic:

I always pictured the Egyptian moisturizing cream sample as being  a little longer & wider. So that was a bummer. It really seems like it should be a free sample, it's small. The Carrot cream too, sorta. I think what makes this seem like a good value this month is the mark lip gloss and mascara, with hookup. I love the color of the gloss and forgot how nice mark glosses are. I haven't tried the mascara yet though. The eye shadow seems like a really nice value too because even though it's tiny it seems as though it will be enough for many applications. I love the pink box it came in too.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how long does it usually take them to send your box after you've selected items? It's been a about a 5 days already and I havent' heard anything...
My selection window was on the 5th, it shipped on the 10th and I got it on the 24th, they take a bit...

Originally Posted by mdnite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It came today. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Here's a pic:

I always pictured the Egyptian moisturizing cream sample as being  a little longer & wider. So that was a bummer. It really seems like it should be a free sample, it's small. The Carrot cream too, sorta. I think what makes this seem like a good value this month is the mark lip gloss and mascara, with hookup. I love the color of the gloss and forgot how nice mark glosses are. I haven't tried the mascara yet though. The eye shadow seems like a really nice value too because even though it's tiny it seems as though it will be enough for many applications. I love the pink box it came in too.
Wow.  I can't get over how tiny the eyeshadow is!  At least the B&BW shower gel is big.

oh wow i didn't realize the mascara and gloss are attached...i don't know how i feel about that.

Originally Posted by mdnite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the lip glosses are like $6 and wow is that mascara tiny or what!?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh wow i didn't realize the mascara and gloss are attached...i don't know how i feel about that.
you can detach them 

Originally Posted by Jflopez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually just redid it to see if I could get them again and all 3 came up so here are the answers I used:

Fair

Dry

Moderate

Smokey

Dry/Damage

Floral

Wild

And then for selections I chose hair nails makeup fragrance and eye area then for age I put in 19-24

If it doesn't come up with the three the first time then just close the window and reopen but don't retake the quiz.. just click choose samples again. It worked for me the first and fourth time.
Thank you! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 I always just hit the "refresh" key (F5) and that switched up my selection without having to navigate away.

*so excited!!!*

LOL Wrong item I'm thinking. I thought it was a question about my Paw Palette! LOL Too many posts today. LOL Yeah, that's it.... too many posts.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Wrong item I'm thinking. I thought it was a question about my Paw Palette! LOL Too many posts today. LOL Yeah, that's it.... too many posts.
You posted than on fb woman! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Back