Beauty Army- January 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mdnite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That looks pretty! What is in the bottom clear round container that looks like it has pink tissue in it?
that;s the Grand Central Beauty skin perfecting mask

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Karuna ones were okay, I like Skynn more since I saw the big difference. It's highly possible that because I used Skynn just a week ago that my eyes were still not puffy due to that but there is some noticeable difference before using Karuna and after (ignore the light conditions). You can see before my eye was a bit puffy and after the puffiness is reduced some what. The Karuna was cooling which I like since my eyes were tired from lack of sleep. Would I buy Karuna? No. I would buy Skynn over Karuna because I like the Skynn more but that's just me.

Before & After​
That's a significant difference!  I wish I had gotten results like that!  

mdnite - I'm so excited to try this mask!  It's actually 2 different vials and a tool that you use to mix the contents together.  I'm totally playing mad scientist on the day I use it!  

beautymadn3ss thank you!  Next time I'll totally post a pic that shows all the items lined up!

Thanks for the info! I have dark circles, but not much puffiness. I'm always looking to try new things for dark circles and I couldn't get any non-foil packets for the rest of my selections so I decided to try the eye masks. Next time i'm hoping to get all deluxe size samples :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i have been wanting to try the skyn ones for forever now though

Well, I really wanted the Grand Central Mask, but otherwise I'm *super* pleased with my selection, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger.  If anyone has a Grand Central mask that they'd like to trade, I have the Coral Poppy Gloss and YouDaBalm Grapefruit that I think I want to let go of!

I joined and selected my samples late last night.  (This forum is doing wonders for my bank account.)  I wish I had read this topic before selecting my samples (I didn't realize you could refresh), but I'm looking forward to receiving it.  I'm looking forward to trying the mascara, lip gloss, and lash cards.  I don't know how I feel about the other 4 samples, but I wanted to pick more than 3.  The reviews I read for the Jonathan Product Dirt Texturizing Paste were good enough to persuade me to add it and I'm always willing to try skincare products.  Are the sample choices refreshed daily or monthly?  I'm kind of worried about my selection window opening at the very end of the month.

I'm very impressed. I ordered the Ineke sample kit (that I posted about earlier in the thread) on Friday and received it on Monday. I've been a little late to post this. But that's amazingly fast considering it went from San Francisco to New Hampshire. And the perfumes are AMAZING!!!! They are so raw and fresh smelling. I love this brand!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that;s the Grand Central Beauty skin perfecting mask
Thanks. I was wondering if it was some nice bath item or something I didn't see. It looks like it's packaged so pretty. Your box has me in the mood to get my few Valentine decorations out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by mdnite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks. I was wondering if it was some nice bath item or something I didn't see. It looks like it's packaged so pretty. Your box has me in the mood to get my few Valentine decorations out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
oh haha that wasn't my box XD it was MagicalMom's but I do know what that item is XD

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DAMNIT I should have waited a few days, I want that soap bar!!!
Me too! Let's hope it is available on our next pick!

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm very impressed. I ordered the Ineke sample kit (that I posted about earlier in the thread) on Friday and received it on Monday. I've been a little late to post this. But that's amazingly fast considering it went from San Francisco to New Hampshire. And the perfumes are AMAZING!!!! They are so raw and fresh smelling. I love this brand!

Hello, fellow New Hampshire-ite! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am really tempted to order this. I should not be spending any money right now, but I really would love to get some nice perfume samples. I liked the Hot House Flower perfume and my daughter loved it. It seemed like nice quality.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh haha that wasn't my box XD it was MagicalMom's but I do know what that item is XD
Oops, lol. But thanks for the info.

Looking at my tracking today, looks like our box (I share with dd) might get delivered today. I really need the mascara, so good timing. Hopefully the mark lip gloss will be a nice color too. I just got a Burts Bees lip gloss and that has been nice. Not too sticky.

Thanks for helping out with mdnite's question, beautymadn3ss! 
yess.gif
Here's a dancing banana for you! 
wink.gif
 I'm sorry, I've been obsessively reading/researching the Ipsy spoilers and haven't checked out this thread lately.  

I really want that soap bar... and the Medal of Honor eyeshadow pigment... and the Ineke Hothouse perfume... I really don't think I'll be able to get all 3 in my window at once, though.  Dang it.  Crossing my fingers! I pick again on the 9th.

yess.gif
wink.gif
 I'm sorry, I've been obsessively reading/researching the Ipsy spoilers and haven't checked out this thread lately.   I really want that soap bar... and the Medal of Honor eyeshadow pigment... and the Ineke Hothouse perfume... I really don't think I'll be able to get all 3 in my window at once, though.  Dang it.  Crossing my fingers! I pick again on the 9th.
Those are the 3 things that I have my eye on too! I most likely won't stop refreshing until I get all 3!

yess.gif
wink.gif
 I'm sorry, I've been obsessively reading/researching the Ipsy spoilers and haven't checked out this thread lately.   I really want that soap bar... and the Medal of Honor eyeshadow pigment... and the Ineke Hothouse perfume... I really don't think I'll be able to get all 3 in my window at once, though.  Dang it.  Crossing my fingers! I pick again on the 9th.
Those are actually 3 of my 6 samples coming in my next box. I am Sooo excited cant wait for it to get here.

Lol now that I know it's possible I will not stop refreshing til it happens! You woudnt happen to remember your beauty quiz answers, maybe?

Lol now that I know it's possible I will not stop refreshing til it happens! You woudnt happen to remember your beauty quiz answers, maybe?
I actually just redid it to see if I could get them again and all 3 came up so here are the answers I used: Fair Dry Moderate Smokey Dry/Damage Floral Wild And then for selections I chose hair nails makeup fragrance and eye area then for age I put in 19-24 If it doesn't come up with the three the first time then just close the window and reopen but don't retake the quiz.. just click choose samples again. It worked for me the first and fourth time.

Back