Beauty Army March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else having issues with the BA website? I haven't gotten a box since November, but I've gotten some good stuff to come up lately so I decided I'd get one this month. Anywho, I logged into my account, and when I click on Choose Your Samples and my selection window page comes up, it gets stuck generating samples, and the little pink swirly dots just keep on a-swirlin 
blink.gif
 . Is it doing that to anyone else?

Oh dear. I'm having issues because so many good items this month in my selections to bad all six items I REALLY want don't popup together. LOL My favorite Skyn ICELAND eye gels are popping up again for a third time which I may pick because I LOVE those eye gels.

I canceled and re-subscribed to move my selection date up 
icon_biggrin.gif
.  For me, this month's selection wasn't the greatest -- too many foil samples in my window 
icon_sad.gif

I'm glad I skipped last month since the pigments are still popping up in the selections. I wanted the last one just to complete the collection. My window doesn't open til the 10th ugh.

I can't even log in to their site. It just keeps loading and loading and loading. Very frustrating. I might skip again this month just because picking good samples is turning out to be a pain.

Here are my picks for March.

1. Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels - 3rd month getting these.
    icon_razz.gif
  2. Ineke Hothouse Flower - 3rd time picking these since October but it'll be like my 5th or 6th bottle. I'm OBSESSED with this perfume just wish it wasn't $95.
  3. Whip Hand Cosmetics Locked + Loaded loose shadow - I have this already and I have the full size. I chose this for my daughters because I know what's coming in the Ipsy bag and need stuff to trade them for their stuff.
    wink.gif

4. Enspri Moisture Duo - I had the Enspri Ultra Collagen last month so I'm wanting to try the Moisture Duo.
  5. Mark Hook Up Gloss in Honey - have this but I picked it like the Whip Hand to do some trading with the daughters.
  6. Skinn Cosmetics Teen Tone, Eye, Cheek and Lip Glow. I blame Kristi from Beauty Army for my obsession with Skinn Cosmetics. The one item I would love to see as a sample we'll never see as a Sample because it's not sold on Skinn's site any longer.
    frown.gif

It took me over 45 minutes to get Skyn AND Ineke to show up together. I originally had Skinn, Skyn and Boo Boo Coverups but I didn't want the coverups when I knew Ineke was on the site and I had to have it. LOL I'm so obsessed with Skyn ICELAND and Ineke that I rather pick those items again and again than something new.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Picked my samples...they are OK...not the greatest, but better than nothing, I'm kinda running out of things to sample

SKYN ICELAND 
HYDRO COOL FIRMING EYE GELS

https://beautyarmy.com/skyn-iceland-hydro-cool-firming-eye-gels

INEKE 
HOTHOUSE FLOWER PERFUME

https://beautyarmy.com/ineke-hothouse-flower-2

ENSPRI 
MOISTURE DUO

https://beautyarmy.com/enspri-sheer-ceramide

SKINN COSMETICS 
TEEN TONE EYE, CHEEK, & LIP GLOW

https://beautyarmy.com/skinn-cosmetics-color-touch
4200-0094-0001-150x150.jpg

NEW YORK STREETS DRY SHAMPOO

GRAND CENTRAL BEAUTY 
SKIN PERFECTING POLISHER

https://beautyarmy.com/gcb-skin-perfecting-polisher

The Dry Shampoo and the Skin Polisher are the only things new to me.  This month will be my last box.  I canceled my account, the last two months have been showing me the same items (no matter how many times I take the beauty profile quiz 
icon_cry.gif
).  I ended up subscribing to BeautyFix.

I really like 4 of my picks and I love the fact I got a full size dry shampoo because I am running out of mine currently.

Are there swatches of the loose pigment anywhere? Specials Forces looks like Medal of Honor to me sooo much.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are there swatches of the loose pigment anywhere? Specials Forces looks like Medal of Honor to me sooo much.
I can do that for you. They're different colors.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
they are really really different, I received all of the loose pigments and swatched them on my blog 

I can't get the skin polisher to show up again T_T I wanted that, the dry shampoo, and the skinn product, with others being optional. But I can't get it to come back.

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't get the skin polisher to show up again T_T I wanted that, the dry shampoo, and the skinn product, with others being optional. But I can't get it to come back.
Maybe try again tomorrow at 9? 

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It shows up for me a few times.....it's in the exfoliater category :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't pick it because I managed to get everything I wanted in a couple of refreshes

Getting myself another special forces and pray that its cap is working well.

Back