Beauty Army March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooh great choices. i picked the cotz and hairspray for mine this month too. my selection was the 25th hehe. 
Thanks!  It looks like you have great selections too!  I've never tried a dry shampoo before so I hope I like it! 

I just got my box! I could have sworn the Cotz sunscreen product size was 1.5 oz when I chose it....

Of course, now when I log into my account, it says that the product size is 0.11 oz....hmm...  

I skipped one of my Beauty Army subs, there are too many repeats. I still have two other accounts spaced throughout the month so hopefully they get better

Same! My first 4 months with BA were fantastic. Every months' window offered new products,. This month was a joke for me! 3/4 of the products were repeats and the remaining few did not i retest me at all. Hopefully next month will be better

i have to agree with alot of you ladies on here - ive been with BA since January and every month a lot of the samples that show up have repeated every month - not a lot has been new. im hoping my window this month will be newer items!

My window is only a few days away. I hope they get some good, new stuff because Beauty Army was one of my favorite boxes last month. I guess this is because it was my first, so I haven't had to deal with all the repeats like you guys. 

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got my box! I could have sworn the Cotz sunscreen product size was 1.5 oz when I chose it....

Of course, now when I log into my account, it says that the product size is 0.11 oz....hmm...  
I saw that too. I was excited to pick this 1.5 oz tube to gift to my sister because I already have one and I really like it, but now it shows 0.11 oz... I can't really gift this now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just received my box, and apart from the Cotz sample being really small, the spray nozzle of the dry shampoo (which is the product I was most excited about) is broken :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess I will have to send them a message this time...

Originally Posted by Eva Papoutsi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just received my box, and apart from the Cotz sample being really small, the spray nozzle of the dry shampoo (which is the product I was most excited about) is broken
frown.gif

I guess I will have to send them a message this time...
have you tried popping it back onto the can? i had to do that with my bottle. they took off the spray can part so it could fit into the box. 

just make sure if you do to face the spray part away from your face LOL. but lets just say i had an interesting adventure getting it back onto the top.

I just received my box, and apart from the Cotz sample being really small, the spray nozzle of the dry shampoo (which is the product I was most excited about) is broken
frown.gif

I guess I will have to send them a message this time...
Awww that kinda sucks D: Shoot them an email, they reply pretty fast ^^

Awww that kinda sucks D: Shoot them an email, they reply pretty fast ^^
have you tried popping it back onto the can? i had to do that with my bottle. they took off the spray can part so it could fit into the box.  just make sure if you do to face the spray part away from your face LOL. but lets just say i had an interesting adventure getting it back onto the top.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I tried to pop it back onto the can, and the green plastic piece that is supposed to keep it in place is broken (the tiny broken piece is still in my box)... anyway, I'll try emailing them! Hopefully they can send a new one!

Thanks for the suggestion, but I tried to pop it back onto the can, and the green plastic piece that is supposed to keep it in place is broken (the tiny broken piece is still in my box)... anyway, I'll try emailing them! Hopefully they can send a new one!
yeah so i tried to use it this morning and the nozzle was so broken it kept continuing spraying and fizzing everywhere. i sent CS an email with pictures and they responded with:

Hi Maite,

Oh no, I'm sorry about that! I would be happy to add in a replacement sample as an extra in your next Kit, if you email me right after you make your next selection.
  If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ page, or contact [email protected]. We're always on the front lines of beauty for you.

With beautiful well wishes,

Briana

Customer Success Manager

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah so i tried to use it this morning and the nozzle was so broken it kept continuing spraying and fizzing everywhere. i sent CS an email with pictures and they responded with:

Hi Maite,

Oh no, I'm sorry about that! I would be happy to add in a replacement sample as an extra in your next Kit, if you email me right after you make your next selection.
  If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ page, or contact [email protected]. We're always on the front lines of beauty for you.

With beautiful well wishes,

Briana

Customer Success Manager

I got exactly the same response... let's hope they still have it in stock when we make our next selections!

My window opened this morning, and I couldn't get anything I wanted to show up even after redoing the quiz many times. I guess I have a few days to mess with it, but I may have to skip in my second month. That would just be sad. 

Back