Beauty Army May 2012

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
May selection has started. What are people getting? I am not having luck getting the three things I really want. Right now, my profile is for 55+ and I have nearly all I want. Anyone have any tips on how to make the various products show up?

Reaction score
May selection doesn't start until tomorrow! But my best suggestion is to just play around with it, I have best luck with the oldest and youngest ages, lol. 

Reaction score
Yep, 55+  with absolutely nothing to do with my own self got finally got me what I wanted. Think there will be new stuff tomorrow then? I had heard the May selection had already started.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Angie Tacker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, 55+  with absolutely nothing to do with my own self got finally got me what I wanted. Think there will be new stuff tomorrow then? I had heard the May selection had already started.
Well April 30th is technically the last day of April selection, but I don't know if there will be new stuff, this month I found new stuff on April 1 and in my April 16 kit. 

I wonder if they are on to something and I should try the products they come up with when I'm honest. 

Reaction score
I think mine starts on the 2 and I am curious to see what pops up. I still want my full sized Joico, mate something Strivectin, boob tube, Larocca pumpkin polish, indie lee scrub. Although some of the things I want are old, I still want them! We will see

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think mine starts on the 2 and I am curious to see what pops up. I still want my full sized Joico, mate something Strivectin, boob tube, Larocca pumpkin polish, indie lee scrub. Although some of the things I want are old, I still want them! We will see
I don't think they'll get strivectin or boob tube in again. Maybe indie lee, she seems to work with a lot of companies for long amounts of time.

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my April kit and can't even think about May products yet.  I selected on April 19th.  The long lead time is the only thing I dislike about BA.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well April 30th is technically the last day of April selection, but I don't know if there will be new stuff, this month I found new stuff on April 1 and in my April 16 kit. 

I wonder if they are on to something and I should try the products they come up with when I'm honest. 
You could do that with one box and not the other!

Reaction score
My choosing date was around the 21st and I got the Joico, make sure you always select the Dry/Damaged hair vs thin/thick, etc. I wasn't able to figure out how to get the boob tube or pumpkin polish, I wonder if they are gone.

Reaction score
Mine won't start until the 2nd but I might skip this month to save on costs. I'm getting braces on Friday and the cost is almost enough to wipe my account out!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine won't start until the 2nd but I might skip this month to save on costs. I'm getting braces on Friday and the cost is almost enough to wipe my account out!
I have braces too..  You won't regret the decision ... the thing that rocks the most is that you can see the progress!  I saw tremendous progress in the straightening of my teeth after only 4 months!

Reaction score
I've decided to skip my first beauty army kit this month. I didn't see anything I wanted, and I have no man to give products to, lol. Maybe I should start collecting them though...if you build it they will come? hahah.

Reaction score
Surprisingly, I decided to skip as well.  Even though I blog about it, I just cannot justify spending $12 on the samples this month.  I even retook the profile at least 15 different ways.  There may have been 2 things I was interested in and they were both tiny.  I think I will take my $12 on down to Sephora and use it toward something full price that I really want! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Here are my selections! I went with mostly all scents, I'm growing bored with mine so decided to add to it. I got another MADD lotion since I love their stuff, a facial mask and a blush sample.

Reaction score

I've decided to skip my first beauty army kit this month. I didn't see anything I wanted, and I have no man to give products to, lol. Maybe I should start collecting them though...if you build it they will come? hahah.
After seeing what my friends get from eHarmony and match.com, that actually might be a workable strategy

Reaction score

Pancua, what's in the middle bottom row? 
That's the Grand Central mask! That's one of the things I had to be 55 to get! I am waiting a couple days to see what else pops up

Reaction score

That's the Grand Central mask! That's one of the things I had to be 55 to get! I am waiting a couple days to see what else pops up
That's weird, I got that and had my profile set up for 13-18

Reaction score

My profile is not set at that age and I got it.

Reaction score

I was just going to come here and complain that no matter what I did I still got the DUD body wash. I've got no dude, not looking, and am all about me me me. Nothing exciting. I may be skipping the month too. 

Latest posts