Beauty Army - October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the many I found very disappointing!  I could have shopped at my local CVS make-up counter and come home happier.

I have a few accounts with BA so I was able to pick up a Lashem last week. 

But I remember a post by a MUT member in the September thread about contacting them for how long the Lashem will be available.

She said that the Lashem was going to be available for 30 days...  and I believe (I could be wrong :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) they were up for grabs from 9/13.

Edit:  

Just received my box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by annieha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a few accounts with BA so I was able to pick up a Lashem last week. 

But I remember a post by a MUT member in the September thread about contacting them for how long the Lashem will be available.

She said that the Lashem was going to be available for 30 days...  and I believe (I could be wrong :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) they were up for grabs from 9/13.

Edit:  

Just received my box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Oh wow! That's a awesome box! If you don't mind telling me. What is inside that little black box next to the Nailtiques? Thanks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have been trying for two days and can't get the lash stuff either....if I can't get it I will skip..its the only thing I really wanted this month

Just try at 15 minutes before 11 am central time, i did this morning and I got the lashem to show up

You know, I canceled, but I still go back occasionally to check my accounts and the STUFF. It seems like it is better to cancel then rejoin- you can check in whenever you feel like it and your window is when ever you want it to be. I have canceled twice now. You also don't have to worry about forgetting to skip

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You know, I canceled, but I still go back occasionally to check my accounts and the STUFF. It seems like it is better to cancel then rejoin- you can check in whenever you feel like it and your window is when ever you want it to be. I have canceled twice now. You also don't have to worry about forgetting to skip
That is so smart!

Just placed my order a few days ago and am most excited about the Skinn cosmetics twin set.  However, I'm fairly annoyed with Beauty Army right now.  I had a badge for a free box that I'd been saving for a while, just waiting for samples to come up that I liked.  When I tried to skip a recent month I found out my account was inactive because my credit card expired.  Customer service informed me that everyone has to have an active credit card on file even if they have badges for free boxes.  So when I wanted to use my free box badge this month, I added an active credit card to my account and ordered what I thought would be my free box.  Just noticed they charged me $12 anyway.  Grrrr.  I imagine they'll give me a refund, but I just feel highly annoyed at the fact that I might not have noticed the charge, and now I have to take the time to contact them, and then regularly check my credit card account until I see that they've refunded the money.  So if any of you guys have a free box badge, just make sure they don't charge you for the box while you assume you're using your badge!

i'm so sad that my selection didn't include Lashem 
icon_sad.gif
  I wouldn't willingly buy that type of product, but it would of been nice to sample it. 

I've been literally playing with my profile forever, went on right as selections opened, and I STILL can't get lashem to come up! I'm so bummed maybe tomorrow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by sammajamma /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been literally playing with my profile forever, went on right as selections opened, and I STILL can't get lashem to come up! I'm so bummed maybe tomorrow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I ordered another box this morning with an alt account. 

It didnt pop up at 8 ish.. but from about 9..  the lashem was coming up for the next hour or so. 

I woke up at 8:50 and got the lashem around 8:55. There's hope, try again tomorrow! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Best box I've gotten so far. With 5 FULL SIZE ITEMS. I just picked the exfoliate cleanser (it's 0.14fl oz) so I can get rid of the foil packet and save other potential deluxe size sample to next month..lol I wanted the perfume vial but it doesn't show up among my 9 samples. I could not risk losing this perfect box... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I woke up at 8:50 and got the lashem around 8:55. There's hope, try again tomorrow! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Best box I've gotten so far. With 5 FULL SIZE ITEMS. I just picked the exfoliate cleanser (it's 0.14fl oz) so I can get rid of the foil packet and save other potential deluxe size sample to next month..lol I wanted the perfume vial but it doesn't show up among my 9 samples. I could not risk losing this perfect box... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That is an awesome box. It's the one i've been trying to get!! Enjoy!

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg perfect box !!!!!!!

I have just received my FIRST beauty army box and it was amazing!

But my nail polish had spilled in the box in came in & had to rip the box apart to get it out.

The nail polish had spilled all over the container that is now all sticky and can't seem to open it since the nail polish that spilled caused it to stick together.

Should I e-mail them about this?

Do they send a replacement? 

My October picks. I decided not to take a gamble with playing with the quiz this month so I picked my six from the nine first selected for me.

SKINN COSMETICS Twin Set (Pink Tulip)

YOU DA BALM Tea Tree Lip Balm

SUKIFACE Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser

EVERY BEAUTY Pedicure Pad

BATH & BODY WORKS Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel --- which is my absolutely FAVORITE scent from Bath & Body Works.

INEKE Hothouse Flower Perfume

I'm so not a perfume wearer - in fact the only recent perfume I found to like is Monoi from Yves Rocher - but the one among my samples has Gardenia which is one of two of my favorite flowers (the other is Jasmine).

Back