Beauty Army September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i couldnt choose mine either, and since i havent updated my account it has already charged me and it did change my selection window to oct. 2-6
I just checked and I wasn't charged, so it just seems like they skipped the month for me and I really wanted to get the nailtiques because my nails need it bad.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beauty Army just made me an upset subscriber, I went to pick my samples today (my window was supposed to be open from 2nd to the 6th) and I couldn't choose my samples and when I checked my selection window it changed to October 2nd - October 6th. I sent them an email but I doubt I'll hear back from them for a while.
This happened to me last month, but it was just a technical glitch and I ended up being able to pick my samples just fine. I think you should check again after 9am PST - so, in half an hour. 

They always let you start choosing at 8:45 PST. I had to wait until I received the email telling me my selection started and that was at 8:45 (and I always have it tell  e my selection month is for the next month as well).

I ended up choosing mostly the same samples as ngardner8503 except I couldn't get the skyne to show up so I ended up with a control correctives sample.

Originally Posted by xiehan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This happened to me last month, but it was just a technical glitch and I ended up being able to pick my samples just fine. I think you should check again after 9am PST - so, in half an hour. 
I checked back just a little bit ago and I was able to pick my samples :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was just upset that at 10am (central time) I wasn't able to get my samples, but I was able to pick some good stuff this time around!

I already have the eye coolers so I plan to give them as a gift to a friend, and the one thing I really wanted was the Nailtiques.

here are my picks 

2522-0052-0001-150x150.jpg
2543-0051-0001-150x150.jpg

2583-0056-0001-150x150.jpg
3141-0066-0001-150x150.jpg
3388-0072-0001-150x150.jpg
2638-0058-0001-150x150.jpg

These are my 6 samples I picked, I had a lot of foil packets but I don't mind as much since they will at least stop showing up month after month. I'm excited mostly for the NuMe shampoo since I loved the conditioner that came in the Myglam bag two months ago, the BB cream and the mystery item. I'm hoping the mystery item isn't a foil packet.

SKIPPED AGAIN. There was nothing that interested me. I tried to see if my sample choice would change everyday during my window, but nothing. If there's nothing that interests me for the October selection, I'm definitely cancelling

Originally Posted by wels5711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I pick tomorrow and really want the nailtiques
I LOVE the Nailtiques Formula 2 .... I got it in my Beautyfix summer season and I use it as my base coat everytime I paint my nails
biggrin.gif

Hope your able to get it!!!!

I managed to get my sub so that I pick at the end of the month so I spend all my time hoping for things everyone else already got weeks ago. n this case I really, really wanted the Shea Terra chocolate scrub. I actually had the nailtiques come up for me several times and meant to try to work it into my pick but after I I tried adjusting my selection several days in a row to get more than just foil packets, I forgot all about it when I saw the Shea Terra and slammed the submit button. Hopefully it will still be there for me next month, but if not, I have fairly new bottles of Nail Envy and Cutex Baseworks to keep me going.

I just want to add that the NUME shampoo stinks!! It smells like a woodsy/musky aftershave and the scent STAYS.....ugggg. Its not subtle, its strong. Just thought I would put that out there! It def a man's product.

Originally Posted by Regina Savini /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just want to add that the NUME shampoo stinks!! It smells like a woodsy/musky aftershave and the scent STAYS.....ugggg. Its not subtle, its strong. Just thought I would put that out there! It def a man's product.
That sucks!  I picked it, lol!  I don't know if you have ever tried the Loreal Everpure moisture Shampoo and conditioner but as much as I love what it does to my hair I think that stuff smells like a man too, haha!  Maybe I'll just use it when I am having a lazy weekend or something and dont plan on seeing anyone!

I have no time to sit and wait for the new samples to show up in the mornings, but today somehow I was able to take the quiz at the right time and EVERYTHING I wanted popped up in the same window! I'm sure it'll never happen again lol. I got: Nailtiques 2 Bb cream in medium Lopsi setting powder Grand central mask Jewel something perfume And SHEA TERRA dark choc scrub!!! And I got to pick a seventh sample since one of my products was almost empty last time, so I chose the skin Icelandic eye gel things!

I was gonna get the "BB cream" but read some reviews online and they are not too good. They are just tinted sunscreen. I have tons of sunscreen for face at home so I picked a mystery sample instead and hope they don't give me the bb cream i gave up lol

I set an alarm at 8:30, sat in front of the computer at 8:34 and looks like the inventory has been refreshed already, I and up getting:

Mystery Sample

ATZEN
Protective Day Cream

EVERY DROP
Beauty Spatula

SHEA TERRA
Dark Chocolate Exfoliating Cream

Skyn ICELAND
Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels

LIPSI COSMETICS
Aphrodite Powder

i couldnt get the shea terra no matter what i chose, oh well im still happy with all my picks this month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ngardner8503 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That sucks!  I picked it, lol!  I don't know if you have ever tried the Loreal Everpure moisture Shampoo and conditioner but as much as I love what it does to my hair I think that stuff smells like a man too, haha!  Maybe I'll just use it when I am having a lazy weekend or something and dont plan on seeing anyone!
what else did you pick ? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back