Beauty Army

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Texas too and just saw that mine hopped from Nevada to Indiana too!  Seems like a waste of gas!

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol, wow mine is in Indiana as well! It's going to be awhile before it gets to Texas! Maybe I will have it no later than this time next week (fingers crossed!)

Mine is in my mailbox, but it's too cold out to go get it! Hubby is almost home form work so I'll make him get the mail! LOL!

My thoughts exactly!
smile.gif
 Maybe we will receive ours the same day

Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I live in Texas too and just saw that mine hopped from Nevada to Indiana too!  Seems like a waste of gas!

I'm from CA and my kit has arrived 2 days ago. Sadly, the Shea Terra Rosehip Black Soap spills and turns my box into a messy soup of beauty...I notify Beautyarmy and they respond within an hour (that's SUPER FAST). They apologize and assure me that they are assembling a new kit for me, which will come within 7 days. I am slightly disappointed that my first box is ruined, but extremely pleased by their customer service. A+ to Beautyarmy for amazing customer service!

Originally Posted by Steffi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOOH.  Mine was transferred to USPS shortly before noon today, so I'll have it tomorrow!
11.gif

Yay!!!! Sadly, my tracking info says its still in Indiana!!!! What the heck?!?

my kit is still showing up in kentucky since yesterday at 12:54 pm.  i tried all the tracking stuff i could, and it shows up the same.  guess i'll have it probably toward the end of next week at this rate.

After a couple days of no new updated tracking info it is now in my city. According to usps it arrived around 2:30 this morning and said it will be delivered in 1-2 postal delivery days. I'm hoping today is the day..........but with the holiday it probably won't be here until Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest!

I got mine today which was a surprise because I thought I wouldn't get it until next week from the tracking info. I just quickly did a video on the box too.  I'm happy with my box, my smallest sample was the Lift Lab eye cream but a little eye cream goes a long way.  I got the eyeshadow in spi'cey.  I really like the box itself because it's reusable!

I ended up with a broken eyeshadow.  I messaged them and they told me that if I send them an email next month they will give me a 7th sample to make up for it.  The items look like they started out loosely wrapped in tissue paper but it was all separated by the time it got to me. Right now I have mixed feelings.  I liked some of my samples and think it's worth $10 for sure, but was far from impressed with a few others like that shady boo boo cover up sample. This is the first month though, so I'm going to hang on for a few months and see how it goes.

Back