Beauty Army

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by eliza7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today which was a surprise because I thought I wouldn't get it until next week from the tracking info. I just quickly did a video on the box too.  I'm happy with my box, my smallest sample was the Lift Lab eye cream but a little eye cream goes a long way.  I got the eyeshadow in spi'cey.  I really like the box itself because it's reusable!
I've already upcycled my BA box! I cleaned out my makeup drawers and put all my "floating" eyeshadows in it. As I get more I plan on putting primers and lipsticks and glosses in them. I love that they are sleek black on the outside b/c it matches the cases of most of my makeup!

I'm actually ok with the Boo Boo Coverup sample.  It doesn't look like someone swiped it in the container with their finger, and if you touch it the stuff is THICK.  I didn't pay attention to the skin tone when I picked it, and it's too dark for me but I know someone it will work for. That little sample is going to go a long way as far as uses. 

BTW - The Chella Anti-Fatigue mask is "free" on the the Chella site BUT you pay for shipping... $9. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Basically making the mask a $9 item. lol

here's mine!  i'm happy that the eyeshadow is more bronze than brass in color and the larocca is really awesome.  still haven't tried the rest, but definitely excited.  i think i'm going to pass on the net few months of beauty army kits just to see if there will be consistency in the products available.  this month get an A+ though.  my box valued at $90.75!

I just tried the black soap from my beauty army box and it's awesome! Has anyone else tried it? At first I wasn't sure about it because it's kind of sticky and I wasn't really sure what to expect. I've tried several different scrubs and exfoliants but this one seems to really work. My skin feels soft and smooth! I'll probably end up buying the full size! I'm curious to see next months selection and I hope it will have more makeup items

Sounds nice! I haven't tried the soap yet but I definitely will now!

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just tried the black soap from my beauty army box and it's awesome! Has anyone else tried it? At first I wasn't sure about it because it's kind of sticky and I wasn't really sure what to expect. I've tried several different scrubs and exfoliants but this one seems to really work. My skin feels soft and smooth! I'll probably end up buying the full size! I'm curious to see next months selection and I hope it will have more makeup items

I signed up for Beauty Army last week and am super excited to get my first kit! My first experience with a beauty box-type thing was MyGlam and it was seriously unsatisfying... BA looks leaps and bounds ahead of them in terms of both customer service and quality of samples. I do wish they'd just show you all the samples available, because no matter how many times I tweaked my quiz answers I couldn't get a few that I really wanted to show up - the Boob Tube, the black soap, and the Blingtone eyeshadow were nowhere to be found for me. But I am still happy with what I did choose and I'm really looking forward to getting my box and seeing everything in person.

Back