Beauty Fix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Be careful with dermstore orders!! Make sure nothing is out of stock or they will hold your entire order back. 

That's what happened to me!  I took the surveys and made an order a week and a half ago and it's still being held back cause one of my items is out of stock.  Seems a little strange to me that it takes so long for them to restock on an item.  Especially one that's popular enough for it to be out of stock.

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's what happened to me!  I took the surveys and made an order a week and a half ago and it's still being held back cause one of my items is out of stock.  Seems a little strange to me that it takes so long for them to restock on an item.  Especially one that's popular enough for it to be out of stock.

Yup, I ended up cancling my order out of frustration with their cs reps, and they wouldn't give me a new coupon code for the 25 off...its why I canceled myglam.

Yup, I ended up cancling my order out of frustration with their cs reps, and they wouldn't give me a new coupon code for the 25 off...its why I canceled myglam.
I'm thinking about canceling my order and just going to the local sephora and/or ulta.

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm thinking about canceling my order and just going to the local sephora and/or ulta.

Yeah for sure, its much easier. 

And by canceled myglam I meant bueatyfix. I'm still subscribed to myglam lol.

I'm sorry some ppl have had problems with beautyfix. I enjoy this subscription thus far. I completed my two surveys and used the coupon to place an order of the daily exfoliant from Dermalogica. That was a few days ago and I already have a shipping and tracking confirmation. I've heard great things about this product and I'm so happy to try it especially for 50% off ($50, but $25 with the coupon)

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sorry some ppl have had problems with beautyfix. I enjoy this subscription thus far. I completed my two surveys and used the coupon to place an order of the daily exfoliant from Dermalogica. That was a few days ago and I already have a shipping and tracking confirmation. I've heard great things about this product and I'm so happy to try it especially for 50% off ($50, but $25 with the coupon)

I was even thinking about returning the one I bought from birchbox and buying it off the dermstore cause it really is a great deal! I got mine with my bb points, so I could use those for something else!

My box came yesterday but I just opened it today and I'm impressed. I already knew what I was getting so no surprise but I'm impressed. I think I'll keep Beauty Fix on my list of subscriptions to keep.

After reading all of your posts last night, I went to check out Beautyfix. I didn't remember ever getting a box from them but I remembered creating an account a while ago. I also used to get the New Beauty Test Tubes back in the day so I was a little confused. I checked my profile and there wasn't any billing or credit card information in my account.  I just made some quick selections (without really looking) then checked to see if the promo code worked.

As soon as I clicked the promo code button, it said order confirmation and charged my card $49.95.

I didn't really want to place an order right then, I just wanted to see if the promo code worked.

I placed the order (mistakenly) at midnight and I got up this morning to call them. The message said that they are open from 6am-6pm PST. I called at 6am (9am my time), absolutely no one answered the phone over three hours.

I sent them an email and will see what happens.

I'm not even sure what I chose.......

Received my order yesterday! Everything came intact, no leakage or anything.

I got: 

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel

LaRocca Skincare C-Gold Reparative Primer

Jane Iredale Mystikol Powder Eyeliner and Highlighter - Citrine

Nick Chavez Diva Xxtreme Body Styling Glaze

Raw Natural Beauty Raw Skincare Ambiaty Eye Treatment

Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cleanser (the only non-full size thing)

Cures by Avance Age Defyer Eye

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

Total Value: $285 (excluding the skyn iceland product, not sure on the value)

Actually after arguing with the poor lady for 15 minutes....

First, she tried to tell me it had shipped already (it's Sunday) and that I would have to pay the return shipping charge.

I mentioned that I ordered the box at midnight and had they been available and answered the phone all morning then the order would have been cancelled.

I also asked how they even had by credit card number when it's clearly not on my profile. Apparently, when I made a purchase at Dermstore, it stored my credit card number. She said that they keep it in case of any returns. I haven't placed a Dermstore order in over a year.

Secondly, she said the box is already packaged sitting at the dock and offered me the box at the blog discounted price ($19.99). I would have agreed but I didn't even choose the things I really wanted and this has left a bad taste in my mouth. I refused again and told her to grab the box from the dock (please) and credit my $49.99.

Third (after asking for a manager), she said she would cancel the entire order and IF I happen to get the box just keep it.

I have learned my lesson....

Originally Posted by channelzero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Total Value: $285 (excluding the skyn iceland product, not sure on the value)
What's the weight on it?

Originally Posted by nicnacbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually after arguing with the poor lady for 15 minutes....

First, she tried to tell me it had shipped already (it's Sunday) and that I would have to pay the return shipping charge.

I mentioned that I ordered the box at midnight and had they been available and answered the phone all morning then the order would have been cancelled.

I also asked how they even had by credit card number when it's clearly not on my profile. Apparently, when I made a purchase at Dermstore, it stored my credit card number. She said that they keep it in case of any returns. I haven't placed a Dermstore order in over a year.

Secondly, she said the box is already packaged sitting at the dock and offered me the box at the blog discounted price ($19.99). I would have agreed but I didn't even choose the things I really wanted and this has left a bad taste in my mouth. I refused again and told her to grab the box from the dock (please) and credit my $49.99.

Third (after asking for a manager), she said she would cancel the entire order and IF I happen to get the box just keep it.

I have learned my lesson....
Geeze, they really need to learn better customer service.

I just placed my first order with the code Zadidoll posted on another thread (THANK YOU SO MUCH !!) I had to call them to give them my cc info, but they placed it for me ( I just had to give them the order number) and I even already got the email saying it will be processed within 48 hours. The guy also said he put it on a 2 day delivery so I should get it soon. Is the 2 day delivery standard with them?

I will post again when I get my items (along with the approximate retail value of my order) but for now this is what I ordered:

37297.jpg
37431.jpg
37438.jpg
37456.jpg
31335.jpg

Philip B.
Katira Hair Masq
Kelly Teegarden Organics
Vitality Rose and Cucumber Eye 
Alterna
Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist
LaLicious
Sugar Souffle Moisturizing Body Scrub - Sugar Kiss
  •  

29314.jpg

Juice Beauty
    Oil-Free Moisturizer - Travel Size
    Review | Survey

• 29487.jpg

Raw Natural Beauty
    All Over Eye Shadow Brush - Blonde Handle
    Review | Survey

• 30874.jpg

Skyn Iceland
    Pure Cloud Cleanser - Dry Skin

these issues with CS you guys keep talking about are def a turn off... I will most likely skip this month, since I just read what everyone is saying about being charged this moth. I wasnt aware or I wold have just waited a few weeks. So I will prob try to skip this season and if they wont allow me to for whatever reason, I will just cancel. All of this has got me thinking that I should not be giving my card info to just anybody. I will have to look into a pre paid debit card (i think thats what they are called) for all of my subscriptions.

The Skyn Iceland is 1oz, but I thought it would be a good travel size. I have the full size, which is 5oz, but I got it on sale from Sephora. 

good to know, i was wondering about that when I placed my order. 

Originally Posted by channelzero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Skyn Iceland is 1oz, but I thought it would be a good travel size. I have the full size, which is 5oz, but I got it on sale from Sephora. 

Thanks for the code! I am excited for this as I am more into product vs make-up, etc. I like that they are (for the most part) full sizes or at least a "deluxe" sample size. Already worth it for me, especially with the promo.  I think I will keep this as it adds up to roughly $16 every month. I may cancel eco emi to keep this...I have always been happy with what I get, but I already know what natural/organic products I like and use them. It is so hard to choose! In order to keep the beauty fix I need to cancel one of my subs, I am wasting too much stuff that I get.

ahh it happened to me too! I got charged 49.99 even though I had used the promo code. So I called and they issued me a 30.00 credit today. Lets hope its true!

I did get the $30 refund a few days after I called about being charged full price. I think you will get it!

thanks, I also let my bank know that only one chatge should go through, because there was a charge for 19.99 and one for 49.99

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did get the $30 refund a few days after I called about being charged full price. I think you will get it!

Latest posts

Back