Beauty Fix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Everyone,

Coming out of long time lurkerdom to ask if anyone knows the promo code for the cheaper beauty fix box and if it is still applicable. I would love love love to try this subscription, but I cant afford the full price!

BFBLOG just worked for me. It's the code on their website posted earlier in the thread---http://blog.beautyfix.com/ on the right. I'll be watching my cc statement to make sure they don't charge the full amount though, since others have had trouble! 

I'm in the market for a new eye treatment, and two for $19.99 (along with 6 other products) is just too good a deal to pass up!

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im not sure if Im going to continue my subscription. The CS and these goof ups are worrisome. They are in their 13th season, wouldn't they have fixed all these issues? 

My items were not packaged at all, just neatly thrown into the middle of those air bubble packs. So a few outer packagings were ripped by the time I got it, and my hair spray bottle was dented. 

Ill wait to see what is in store for season 14 and then make my decision.

My hairspray bottle was dented too lol

I emailed them to ask but you all probably know better--when do they charge for the next season? Am I able to skip seasons? I can't exactly tell from their website how it works, any help is appreciated! 

Originally Posted by channelzero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them to ask but you all probably know better--when do they charge for the next season? Am I able to skip seasons? I can't exactly tell from their website how it works, any help is appreciated! 
Supposedly, if you call they will let you skip, and someone also was told the new selections go up on March 15th, and they charge upon shipping. 

Thanks a ton, that makes sense. I don't think I'll keep the subscription, but I didn't want to wait too long and have no choice.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Supposedly, if you call they will let you skip, and someone also was told the new selections go up on March 15th, and they charge upon shipping. 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey, you got a different makeup bag than me! 
icon_lol.gif
 I like yours better. 
heart.gif

You had the choice to change it. There four options for the bags. It was sort of hard to notice, but if you look on the product page at the bottom of the square for each product some of them say more options :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

That goes for some of the products too, like the eyeshadow (the 1st product on the page) has 4 other color choices.

Thanks for letting me know that! Will definitely come in handy to know that next selection period. 
biggrin.gif

You had the choice to change it. There four options for the bags. It was sort of hard to notice, but if you look on the product page at the bottom of the square for each product some of them say more options :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

That goes for some of the products too, like the eyeshadow (the 1st product on the page) has 4 other color choices.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I got shipment notices for both of the products I had issues with. So far, so good. 
smile.gif

I found out from their facebook page, they come out w/ 10 new products each season. That makes me happy! I don't want the same products everytime like beauty army

Hopefully the LaRocca primer stays as that is worth the $49.99 for me alone! My Mom got one in her kit and gave it to me (I think she got it on purpose because she saw how bummed I was that I didn't notice it/get it when I chose my samples) and OMG! LOVE!!!!!!! BEST PRIMER EVER! 
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I found out from their facebook page, they come out w/ 10 new products each season. That makes me happy! I don't want the same products everytime like beauty army

10 doesn't seem too many to me :-/

Of the billion items I got to pick from the last 2 took me forever to pick out since nothing else was screaming out at me. 

Let's hope they have 10 new items, plus items that haven't been in the BeautyFix selection but are currently in the Dermstore.

I filled out two of the surveys and got my coupon for $25 off a purchase of 50 or more. The Dermstore is HUGE! It is kind of hard to navigate though. And it is super slow! But Im thinking I want to try the Dermalogica Adult Acne Travel/Sample Kit and buy my blinc mascara. Two things that I've wanted to buy/need so why not save 25!

10 doesn't seem too many to me :-/

Of the billion items I got to pick from the last 2 took me forever to pick out since nothing else was screaming out at me. 

Let's hope they have 10 new items, plus items that haven't been in the BeautyFix selection but are currently in the Dermstore.

I filled out two of the surveys and got my coupon for $25 off a purchase of 50 or more. The Dermstore is HUGE! It is kind of hard to navigate though. And it is super slow! But Im thinking I want to try the Dermalogica Adult Acne Travel/Sample Kit and buy my blinc mascara. Two things that I've wanted to buy/need so why not save 25!
Be careful with dermstore orders!! Make sure nothing is out of stock or they will hold your entire order back. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Be careful with dermstore orders!! Make sure nothing is out of stock or they will hold your entire order back. 

Thanks for the advice! I was about to get a butter london color that was sold out. I'm waiting until I get more of my boxes this month to actually purchase my order. The coupon expires in 90 days, so I've got time. Too bad you can't use more than one at a time ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Editing as I found my answer to the question I just asked (I had asked how to do a survey). lol. Wish I knew how to delete on here. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Editing as I found my answer to the question I just asked (I had asked how to do a survey). lol. Wish I knew how to delete on here. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yup! Just two surveys from your account page about your products you selected and you get the giftcard. And you get one every season so that is pretty sweet.

I like that each survey is specifically geared toward that particular product and not just general like the birchbox review. It helped me better realize what I like and disliked about the products. 

You are allowed to skip, but you have to call into their customer service.  I've called into customer service twice (different reasons) and the wait isn't very long, and you just ask if you can skip that season.  I don't think they advertise it or anything, but I'm sure they'd rather keep you an active customer than to have you cancel and forget to resubscribe in 6 months.

Last time I got an e-mail maybe 2-3 weeks before the choices closed. (They sent me a preview e-mail Dec 9, then a "make your choices now" e-mail on Dec 14, with the cut off date being Dec 26) They had website issues, and half of the things I wanted were out of stock (they were showing old season items that I wanted more than the new season items) so I asked if I could skip and they said sure.  If I decided I wanted to get a bag anyway, she said all I had to do is sign in, choose my items and order them and it'd just send me one like that.  Normally if you don't choose your items on time, they'll just send you 8 items for you (complete surprise as to what you get)

The lady at customer service said that they don't typically tell them when the next season begins until maybe a week before it's ready to be released, so it's not on an explicitly set schedule.  But they go by "seasons" with 4 boxes a year, so about every 3 months-ish.

I didn't know you can get one every month, that is sweet indeed. I'm loving Beautyfix more and more all of the time. 

Yup! Just two surveys from your account page about your products you selected and you get the giftcard. And you get one every month so that is pretty sweet.

I like that each survey is specifically geared toward that particular product and not just general like the birchbox review. It helped me better realize what I like and disliked about the products. 

I didn't know you can get one every month, that is sweet indeed. I'm loving Beautyfix more and more all of the time. 
gah! I spoke incorrectly. I think it is just every season. Or maybe not...hrm, ill tweet the question to beautyfix. 

Back