Beauty Fix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

She's right.

LOL. After spending close to an hour on the phone with them, I have come to the conclusions that the BeautyFix employees aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, if you know what I mean.

Now wishing I got that serum but I have no clue what I would have taken out of my kit to get that instead. So many great products to choose from there. Worth every single penny of their full $49.99 price (I got it for the $20ish price though). I'm staying with them. 
wub.gif

I regretted canceling so I called today to make a new account. By using a different phone number, I was able to use the code again
rocknroll2.gif

I asked when we get to pick our spring products & was told we would get a email around March 15th to pick our products.

Wooo! Good for you! Thanks for dropping that March 15th date...I have been visiting the site waaaaay too often in hopes of completely new products. I am actually trying to convince my mom to sign up so I can pick more from the current lineup 
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I regretted canceling so I called today to make a new account. By using a different phone number, I was able to use the code again
rocknroll2.gif

I asked when we get to pick our spring products & was told we would get a email around March 15th to pick our products.

Wow. That is messed up that their CS agents have no clue what they are talking about.

I just realized none of my cards have been charged yet, not even a processing charge... my haul arrives tomorrow, so I'll keep an eye out on that.

Wow, that really irks me. The girl I talked to used a tone as though she was admonishing me for using a code that I had found on the internet. I had likely found it on their blog! If I ever have to use their customer service again I am going to get the persons name that I am dealing with.

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm really not sure why they would have told you that. The code is right on their official blog, in the right column http://blog.beautyfix.com/

Originally Posted by Amber Barrera /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, that really irks me. The girl I talked to used a tone as though she was admonishing me for using a code that I had found on the internet. I had likely found it on their blog! If I ever have to use their customer service again I am going to get the persons name that I am dealing with.
I think they are a small outfit. The second time I called, I spoke to a young sounding girl. She asked me who I spoke to previously and all I told her was that it was a guy and she knew exactly who I was talking about.

I opened a second account for my mother and everything, including their blog code, worked just fine. We absolutely plan to stay with them for all 4 shipments through the year. This is a fabulous beauty sub. IMO, the best value for the $, even at the $49.99 price tag! Can't wait to see what we can choose from in March! 
patches.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

HAHAHA! Glad I wasn't the only one that pulled my mom in! What an absolute bargain..
rocknroll2.gif
 and fun way to bond!!! 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I opened a second account for my mother and everything, including their blog code, worked just fine. We absolutely plan to stay with them for all 4 shipments through the year. This is a fabulous beauty sub. IMO, the best value for the $, even at the $49.99 price tag! Can't wait to see what we can choose from in March! 
patches.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ok, I caved. I placed an order with Beauty Fix (regular $49.99 quarterly) but with the promo code it was only $19.99 (no shipping). I picked out some pretty nice sizes (I think all were full sizes) that retails to close to $300. The promo code is BFBLOG.

I picked:

1. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray 4oz. ($29)
  2. Kinerase Photofacial Day Moisturizer SPF 50 1oz.
  3. Kinerase Photofacial Cleanser 2oz.
  4. Kinerase Photofacials Night Moisturizer 1oz. (the three Kinerase are sold in a set that sells for $100 but is valued at $143)
  5. LaRocca Skincare C-Gold Reparative Primer 1oz. ($75)
  6. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash 6.7oz. ($28)
  7. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel 6.76fl oz. ($22)
  8. Nick Chavez Ultra Shine Honey-Peppermint Conditioner 8fl oz. ($20)
Total box value: $274.

My value came to 251! Kind of unbelievably crazy. I just finished my review and it will be posting this Saturday. I've had a billion posts in the past two days, so I figured I'd spread them out a bit.

I contacted CS to see if it is possible to skip a season and still keep your account active. And they said that you can skip by contacting CS, but only after the season has premiered. 

And you are charged once your kit ships.

So that gives me a few weeks to figure out if I can afford the ~$49.95!

Has anyone else ordered from Dermstore before? I'm having a lot of issues with Beauty Fix/The Dermstore. First the whole thing with my Beauty Fix order, they finally sent me a replacement, I should be getting it tomorrow. Then, I went ahead and took a couple of the surveys and got a $25 off $50 code and placed an order using it. While I was adding things to my cart, everything showed in stock. After I placed my order, I got an email saying one of the items is out of stock so now I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for my shipment. This seems to be a pretty good service, and the value is great, and customer service is really responsive. But it seems like there are a couple issues I've been running into. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone else ordered from Dermstore before? I'm having a lot of issues with Beauty Fix/The Dermstore. First the whole thing with my Beauty Fix order, they finally sent me a replacement, I should be getting it tomorrow. Then, I went ahead and took a couple of the surveys and got a $25 off $50 code and placed an order using it. While I was adding things to my cart, everything showed in stock. After I placed my order, I got an email saying one of the items is out of stock so now I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for my shipment.

This seems to be a pretty good service, and the value is great, and customer service is really responsive. But it seems like there are a couple issues I've been running into. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

This is exactly what happened to me with my dermstore/beautyfix coupon and they were TERRIBLE about it. I never did get a response to a final email, and ended up canceling my order, and they wouldn't reactivate my coupon, so I could use it on something that was in stock. While I LOVED my first beautyfix box, its not worth the pain. I think I posted the details of this in the beginning of this thread. 

I am in love with the LaRocca reparative primer. 

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, I caved. I placed an order with Beauty Fix (regular $49.99 quarterly) but with the promo code it was only $19.99 (no shipping). I picked out some pretty nice sizes (I think all were full sizes) that retails to close to $300. The promo code is BFBLOG.

I picked:

1. Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray 4oz. ($29)
  2. Kinerase Photofacial Day Moisturizer SPF 50 1oz.
  3. Kinerase Photofacial Cleanser 2oz.
  4. Kinerase Photofacials Night Moisturizer 1oz. (the three Kinerase are sold in a set that sells for $100 but is valued at $143)
  5. LaRocca Skincare C-Gold Reparative Primer 1oz. ($75)
  6. Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash 6.7oz. ($28)
  7. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel 6.76fl oz. ($22)
  8. Nick Chavez Ultra Shine Honey-Peppermint Conditioner 8fl oz. ($20)
Total box value: $274.

So I called on Sunday and used the code for the 19.99 and that's what my account with them shows.. I was checking my bank online today and they charged me the 49.99! I called them and she said I didn't get it because I wasn't one of their bloggers. I told her it was on THEIR blog and for first time subscribers and she laughed and said no, that wasn't their blog but another blogger That gave out the code. I corrected her again and she said i was wrong. She clearly doesnt know how dumb and a bit rude she is coming across as. She said the person placing my order was new so she would honor it and issue a refund. I will be watching for that...

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I called on Sunday and used the code for the 19.99 and that's what my account with them shows.. I was checking my bank online today and they charged me the 49.99! I called them and she said I didn't get it because I wasn't one of their bloggers. I told her it was on THEIR blog and for first time subscribers and she laughed and said no, that wasn't their blog but another blogger That gave out the code. I corrected her again and she said i was wrong. She clearly doesnt know how dumb and a bit rude she is coming across as.

She said the person placing my order was new so she would honor it and issue a refund. I will be watching for that...
Wow. 

Back