Beauty Fix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Their customer service is total shit :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder if they really forgot that they put it on their blog
rofl2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I called on Sunday and used the code for the 19.99 and that's what my account with them shows.. I was checking my bank online today and they charged me the 49.99! I called them and she said I didn't get it because I wasn't one of their bloggers. I told her it was on THEIR blog and for first time subscribers and she laughed and said no, that wasn't their blog but another blogger That gave out the code. I corrected her again and she said i was wrong. She clearly doesnt know how dumb and a bit rude she is coming across as.
She said the person placing my order was new so she would honor it and issue a refund. I will be watching for that...
That happened to me. My account showed that I was charged $19.99 but my bank had a pending charge for $49.99. I called & was reassured that the charge would not go through. Guess what? I was charged $49.99. Called them again & they issued me a refund of $30. It took 3 days but I did get a refund. I'm so sorry that happened to you! It really depends who you talk to I suppose.

When I called to see when you can pick your spring products, I was told that the spring products were up & you can pick anytime. I called again & was told we would get a email around March 15th to pick your products. Two completely different answers.

I'm concerned that the same products will still be there March 15th. I did a little detective work & found a old thread from last May. Zadi listed all the choices & they have are almost identical to whats on their now.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/117901/heres-another-sample-subscription-company-beauty-fix

I was getting a little sad I cancelled looking at all of your fabulous boxes, but now I'm glad I did. 

Sorry to hear about the issues. My account and Mom's were charged correctly and it's been no issue. So far, I love it. And I don't care if it's generally the same choices as they had a lot I wanted to try that I didn't get to this time. I'm actually hoping a good 40% of what is there this month is there next month/next selection period too. 
icon_lol.gif

I don't think I would have any trouble choosing 8 more products from the same selection. I added and removed items so many times
icon_redface.gif

They screwed up my order and I got a Glytone cream instead of my Kinerase Photofacials cleanser. 
icon_cry.gif

The good news is the man on the phone was very nice and got it all fixed up fast! 
smile.gif
 I have my Kinerase cleanser coming to me in the mail with a postage paid return label for the Glytone. I was incredibly happy with the customer service. I was super scared to call them after some of the issues people had on here. 
icon_eek.gif
 Glad I did though! I really want to try Kinerase! 
heart.gif

My Beautyfix kit, with the mess up. I'll be sending the Glytone cream back after my Kinerase Photofacials Cleanser gets here. The cream that's hard to see in this photo is the 3LAB cream. I wanted to try the wash and cream together since they are highly rated and EXPENSIVE. 
icon_eek.gif

Looking at the reviews for that particular face cream I got, hmmm, $48 and 5 star reviewed. Maybe I should have kept it. LOL. I don't even see it as a choice on the products page. Damn! I should have researched! 
icon_lol.gif

So I opened my 3LAB cream up and the jar was almost completely empty except around the rim. I called customer service, again, lol, this time I spoke to a very nice woman, and she shipped a new one out and we had a few laughs. Not my lucky day! 
icon_lol.gif
 Great customer service though!

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I called on Sunday and used the code for the 19.99 and that's what my account with them shows.. I was checking my bank online today and they charged me the 49.99! I called them and she said I didn't get it because I wasn't one of their bloggers. I told her it was on THEIR blog and for first time subscribers and she laughed and said no, that wasn't their blog but another blogger That gave out the code. I corrected her again and she said i was wrong. She clearly doesnt know how dumb and a bit rude she is coming across as.

She said the person placing my order was new so she would honor it and issue a refund. I will be watching for that...

You must have talked to the same wonderful woman I had the pleasure of speaking with. She told me the exact same things she told you. She's a real gem. If I ever have to deal with her again I'm going to ask to deal with another customer service representative or her manager.

The 3 Lab facewash made my face oily. I have super normal skin and I've never had anything do that before :/

You must have talked to the same wonderful woman I had the pleasure of speaking with. She told me the exact same things she told you. She's a real gem. If I ever have to deal with her again I'm going to ask to deal with another customer service representative or her manager.
I thought of what you had said when she was going through her accusations! That's why I told her the specific blog address, where it was located and what it read. She still didn't believe me! You can't argue with crazy so I stopped after that point lol

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They screwed up my order and I got a Glytone cream instead of my Kinerase Photofacials cleanser. 
icon_cry.gif

The good news is the man on the phone was very nice and got it all fixed up fast! 
smile.gif
 I have my Kinerase cleanser coming to me in the mail with a postage paid return label for the Glytone. I was incredibly happy with the customer service. I was super scared to call them after some of the issues people had on here. 
icon_eek.gif
 Glad I did though! I really want to try Kinerase! 
heart.gif
They messed up and sent you the wrong product, so they're making you send it back?  That doesn't seem right.  And wouldn't it be some sort of cross-contamination issue if they (and I'm guessing they will if they asked for it back) sent it to another customer?

You know, I did think about the cross-contamination thing. Though I didn't open the box at all (I put it to the side immediately), there's no way for them to really know if I did or not. Kind of freaky to take someone's word on it and send it to another customer, if that is in fact what they plan to do. Maybe it has a seal where they can tell if it's been tampered with? I have no clue but looking at the price tag and quality of the product I wish I didn't say anything now. 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by FireNRice /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They messed up and sent you the wrong product, so they're making you send it back?  That doesn't seem right.  And wouldn't it be some sort of cross-contamination issue if they (and I'm guessing they will if they asked for it back) sent it to another customer?

They are sending me a postage paid label to return it, packaged with the product I was supposed to get in the first place. As long as I don't have to personally pay for shipping I have no issues. It looks like the Glytone cream wasn't even a pick for the beautyfix kits, so it was a pretty big mistake on their part.

Im not sure if Im going to continue my subscription. The CS and these goof ups are worrisome. They are in their 13th season, wouldn't they have fixed all these issues? 

My items were not packaged at all, just neatly thrown into the middle of those air bubble packs. So a few outer packagings were ripped by the time I got it, and my hair spray bottle was dented. 

Ill wait to see what is in store for season 14 and then make my decision.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im not sure if Im going to continue my subscription. The CS and these goof ups are worrisome. They are in their 13th season, wouldn't they have fixed all these issues? 

My items were not packaged at all, just neatly thrown into the middle of those air bubble packs. So a few outer packagings were ripped by the time I got it, and my hair spray bottle was dented. 

Ill wait to see what is in store for season 14 and then make my decision.

Yeah, when I called to cancel my subscription, they told me it was already canceled, and I had never been able to get through to customer service before. So just add that as another issue...I'm hoping it is actually canceled.

Eep. See not sure how I feel about all that. They are in their 13th almost 14th season, you'd think they'd have all of this figured out by now. Yeah, mistakes happen, there are a few rude CS every now and then, but we've all had some problem with them.

I was really disappointed in how my box was packed. I had a little tissue paper on the bottom, those air pockets on the bottom, all the products smashed together in the middle (no packaging between the products) and air pockets on top. My hair spray got dented by another product, and two outer containers got torn during shipment. Not cool.

But either way, here is what I picked out.

-jane iredale Mystikol Powdered Highlighter and Eyeliner in Citrine

-Kinerase Photofacial Day Moisturizer

-SkinMedica TNS Lip Plump System

-Murad Absolute Bronzing Boost

-Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray

-Raw Natural Beauty: Mineral Glow in Warm Glow

-Jonathan Product Finish Control High Shine Flexible Hairspray

-Colorscience pro: mineral sunscreen

It came out to a value of just over $250!

My review is up in my blog if y'all are interested in reading :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back