Benebaby's San Francisco Haul...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

From top to bottom, left to right: Sephora Shimmer Cake, MAC Pro Pigment in Pure White, MAC Pro Pigment in Platinum, MAC Pro Pigment in Clear Sky Blue, MAC Pro Pigment in Vivid Pink, MAC Fluidline in Blue Peep, Sephora Shimmer in Pink, MAC Pro Cream Blush in Pink Shock, MAC Pro shadow pan in Aqua, MAC Pro Shadow Pan in Rose, MAC Longwear lipcolor in Allnighter, Cover FX concealer, MAC 3D Gloss in Boundless and MAC Pro Blush in Azalea.

I bought some clothes too, but I'll post later....

Reaction score
I like the Sephora Pink Shimmer; I'll have to check that out. Nice pigment colors.

Reaction score
Nice haul Amanda! Which MAC & Sephora stores did you hit?

Reaction score
Aahhh! You got platinum pigment!?!? I've been searching everywhere for it, and it's always sold out. I even had a few girls here looking for me! Your lucky!

Everything is gorgeous! Enjoy it Manders!

Edit: Do you have the number to the pro store? I wonder if I can get it shipped to me if I'm not a pro member... I don't know, I heard it was hit or miss with them. Sometimes they'll do it for you and sometimes they won't. I need that pigment. I mix it with my nail polish, it's such an awesome color. I'm all out of it.

Reaction score
Marisol- I went to the Sephora in SF and the pro store on Union.

Nicole- I don't have the number. They said they are usually sold out...guess I got lucky!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Marisol- I went to the Sephora in SF and the pro store on Union.
Nicole- I don't have the number. They said they are usually sold out...guess I got lucky!

I got the number, thank you!

Reaction score
Awesome

Awesome

Awesome

Haul!!

Cant wait to see FOTDs with your new pigments, the colors are so gorgeous

Latest posts