Benefit's Bathina shower cap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice! Make us lemming it Marisol! Work it girl! You look so "sunshiney" in that pic! Too cute!
wink.gif
Mine isn't the Benefit one. Mine is just a cheap one that I use.

haha...waiting on Jen's pic.
smile.gif
and that Bathina shower cap is the prettiest i've ever seen. i can't believe it's a satin showercap..LOL.

OK, does Marisol "win" by default, since it looks like someone chickened out! It's Monday morning, I have the flu, and the only thing that was going to get my day off to the right start was coffee, Robitussin and Jen's showercap picture!!!!!!!

Where is it???????

LOL it's coming. i promise. i got home late last night from work and was exhausted! i promise it'll be up by tomorrow (i have work today).

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL it's coming. i promise. i got home late last night from work and was exhausted! i promise it'll be up by tomorrow (i have work today). "exhausted" is what we are looking for! Remember my previous post...no glamour shots! This is strictly "can you tell I just got out of bed and don't feel like washing my hair today, so I am just going to put on this gorgeous shower cap and before I jump in to scrub-a-dub, I am going to take my picture for all the world to see"! Know what I mean?
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO @ Cass! She's not letting you two off easy at all! LOL! Nope! When it comes to helping others embarrass themselves, I am like a drill sargeant!
policeman.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jenniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifer... come out, come out, wherever you are! Maybe she got scared?
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine isn't the Benefit one. Mine is just a cheap one that I use. That's fine... Still works LMAO!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif fiiiiiiiiiine, i'll do it. marisol goes first, though!
rules.gif

Originally Posted by CassBH /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe she got scared?
scared.gif
Are you skurred Jennifer?

moa.gif

Marisol, you look SO CUTE with that cap on, so Where is Jennifer's pic!

pic! pic! pic! pic!

oh, man, i totally forgot! lmao

if i can't post up a "vogue" one, i'm not doing it! i was cheated. i did not read the whole contract. i'm self-conscious enough posting pics WITH makeup on!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh, man, i totally forgot! lmao
if i can't post up a "vogue" one, i'm not doing it! i was cheated. i did not read the whole contract. i'm self-conscious enough posting pics WITH makeup on!

nzd.gif

Back