Benefit's Bathina shower cap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif if i can't post up a "vogue" one, i'm not doing it! i was cheated. i did not read the whole contract. i'm self-conscious enough posting pics WITH makeup on!

You've got nothing to be self-conscious about!
smile.gif

Lol, I missed this thread haha.

I like that shower cap, wish I could get it here though.

Leony, I can get one for you if you like!

I tend to get a lot of free products when i visit cosmetic counters...

especially when I flash my boobies at them!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL it's coming. i promise. i got home late last night from work and was exhausted! i promise it'll be up by tomorrow (i have work today). Yeah right!
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by lummerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif Leony, I can get one for you if you like!
I tend to get a lot of free products when i visit cosmetic counters...

especially when I flash my boobies at them!
biggrin.gif

Aww, sorry I missed your reply!Lol, thanks Lummerz! I could definitely need your help when I need CP for that
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i told you, if it can't be glam, i'm not posting!!! LOL Glam it up!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i told you, if it can't be glam, i'm not posting!!! LOL LOL, I know you won't.
rotfl.gif

Thanks for the review. I may have get one of these. I got a great shower cap at Old Navy, but it is old and on its last days and they don't carry them any more.
icon_sad.gif

OK, then, Jen. .......GLAM IT UP!!!!!!!! (or has everyone already given up on this? Should I just get a life and move on?). My life may have to be complete without ever seeing Jen in a shower cap, huh?
smile.gif

Cass

Originally Posted by CassBH /img/forum/go_quote.gif OK, then, Jen. .......GLAM IT UP!!!!!!!! (or has everyone already given up on this? Should I just get a life and move on?). My life may have to be complete without ever seeing Jen in a shower cap, huh?
smile.gif

Cass

I am still waiting for the picture too!

Originally Posted by best /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm with you guys..we are waiting
fad.gif
... who else?
biggrin.gif
Ditto on that! Its been like what...2 months!

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol omg this thread is tooooooooo funny! come on jen stop being a punk oooohhhh... you called her out!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just wanted to let you all know that this is the best when you can't wash your hair every day!
it's $14 and i was kinda hesitant about buying it, but i hate washing my hair every day because 1) it's not good and 2) i don't like blowdrying/straightening all the time.

i went to sephora, but it was sold out. the MA told me that she used it and it's not supposed to be used in water because it leaks through, but i bought it online, anyway.

when i got it, i saw it was lined with a regular shower cap material and then a satin material on top.

i used it for the first time tonight and it was big, in a good way, because it covered my whole head and stayed put. i put it under water to test it out and my hair was just as a dry as it was before i went into the shower, so that MA was on crack LOL

anyway, just wanted to let you all know in case anyone needs
smile.gif

http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/bene..._showercap.jpg

BenefitCosmetics

Hahahahah oh man.. do you still have that thing?? We'd LOVE to see a PIC
roflmao.gif

Back