Best eye make-up remover?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use cold cream (either Ponds or any other random brand) to take my make-up off, and I love it! ♪

But so many people seem to use olive oil . . .  Maybe when I run out of my cold cream, I'll try olive oil to see what the difference is! ★

I like Makeup Forever's Sens'Eyes.  That stuff works great!  It'll take pretty much anything off without having to resort to a lot of scrubbing that'll leave my eyes all raw.

Originally Posted by GoddessofWar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the Balm's Balms Away eye makeup break up. Its like vaseline in texture, rub it on, wipe it off, gone. I wear false eyelashes pretty much every day and the glue is hard for most products to take off, not this stuff. And it lasts forever 

https://www.thebalm.com/makeup/balmsaway.htm

Ooooooooooo! I just bought this in a little kit of goodies at Marshalls for only $9.99! Now I can't wait to try it out!

I've been using olive oil for 2 years, and it removes waterproof eye makeup fantastically, for a fraction of the price. I'm acne-prone, and it doesn't break me out. And I wear contacts and can have them in my eyes when I use it with no trouble whatsoever. It's a really great money-saver!

I really want to try the ones you need to shake - I know Sephora has a version I was really tempted to buy this past weekend.. anyone have good experiences with those yet?

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE neutrogena makeup remover.  It gets even wp mascara off.   My fave eyeliner atm if ELF cream liner or maybelling gel liner.

Agreed with Neutrogena. I ordered a bottle with a bunch of other stuff from Amazon, tried it out, and it takes no effort to remove any makeup I put on. Eyelash glue, shadow, liner, everything wipes off with practically the dab. The oil-free stuff with the clear blue bottle.

I love Missha's Cleansing Oil.  Since I always have to order that stuff online, I tried Sephora's Cleansing Water.  That stuff burns like crazy!  But I do like to use it to remove face makeup though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by <Helen> /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Baby shampoo!

Cheap and gets it all off plus it's gentle on the eyes.
Yup! This. I use this all the time and it's great. Plus the eye drs recommend it because it washes pollen and dust off of your eyeballs that gets there during the daytime, so it helps prevent allergies as well.

Personally do i believe in natural products or the products having natural ingredients for better results. Eyes are the most delicate organ of our body and for that we need best skin cares. You may also use a simple milk to remove and moisturize eye skin. Today organic products are much good and result oriented.

I just started using coconut oil to remove my makeup, and it works fabulously. removes makeup like olive oil, but without the thick, greasy film (it takes a few minutes, but it eventually fully absorbs).

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just started using coconut oil to remove my makeup, and it works fabulously. removes makeup like olive oil, but without the thick, greasy film (it takes a few minutes, but it eventually fully absorbs).
The same with sweet almond oil. Light, not greasy and no scent like olive oil.

Lancome is the best. However; if you want to save money, I recommend using coconut oil. Although it doesn't work as good, it works amazingly if you are looking to save money.

Back