Best long wearing nail polishes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody else had the problem of tip wear with the Wet n Wild Megalast? It's great on the rest of my nail but in a day the tip of my nail is showing. I quit using it for that reason. Have a lot of colors I love but even with Seche Vite on top it wears off.

I don't.  I love the Megalasts.  That brush makes me happy lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marj B /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anybody else had the problem of tip wear with the Wet n Wild Megalast? It's great on the rest of my nail but in a day the tip of my nail is showing. I quit using it for that reason. Have a lot of colors I love but even with Seche Vite on top it wears off.

Covergirl Outlast polish is super great (and affordable!), even if you don't use a base OR a top coat!

Also, I recently discovered CND Vinylux...I didn't even buy the special top coat that goes with it until today (the BSS was out when I first went), so I used my regular top coats, and while I have a good deal of chipping now, it's almost a week later, and I tend to be very rough on my hands!

Back