Best Makeup Quality at a cheap Rate ??!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the consistency of the Lift and luminate and the Essentially Natural foundations on my hand and both felt smooth with medium coverage. The Boots close to where I live has no mirrors or personnel around to assist so I couldn't really try it out.

As far as price... they both seem pretty steep for being your drug store brand.

Wet n' Wild for eyeshadows, blush, bronzer, lip pencils and nail polish

NYC - Bronzer and Blush

Revlon - lipsticks and foundation (Ginger Rose is my fave revlon lipstick)

Hard Candy - glamoflauge concealer

elf - lip glosses, makeup brushes, $3 blushes

Rimmel - lipsticks and mascaras

Prestige - eyeliners (HG eyeliner is the Waterproof Eyeliner)

Aldi - moisturizer and exfoliating scrub

NYX - Eyeshadow pencils, round lipstick, eyeshadow, blush

Maybelline - Foundation and Concealer (HG is Dream Smooth Mousse & Superstay concealer)

L'Oreal - Color Infallible Eyeshadow (Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Shadow dupe)

i love the revlon colourstay foundation, colasal lashes by maybelline, and the telescopic lineliner by loreal

This cosmetic you named as cheap for me is expensive and quality, I have only once bought L'Oreal lipstick and gloss, rimmel nail polish and lip gloss I got as a gift from Usa, but I sometimes in 6 months by mabyeline mascara because they are best...
Here those product cost around 8-10 usd or more. Mascara is 6 so it is cheaper.
Cosmetic that is afordable is one from Turkey and Russia, China has very cheep but I am not brave to use it because of what it contains. So the cheaper and best one in eye shadows is Ruby Rose, then Turkish Golden Rose wich was cheap before now it cost alomoust as mabyeline in some products but lipstick is around 1 usd, lip-gloss is best I have used (and i  have lancome as a gift) is 4 usd...then Linea from Germany, Kost from Italy, FlorMaR again from Turkey excellent quality of eye shadows resonable price of 2 usd, and Eveline not bad. I sometimes buy expensive like Deborah shadows which were big disappointment. In all cheap cosmetic eye shadows  are best they stay all day long and never melt down as expensive one. Mabye the are sometimes less pigmented but not every shade. All cehap lip glosses are excellent.  Thinks that are not good for me are mascaras and eye pencils which don´t last long. Thigs I invest in are concealer and fondation I pay them around 24 usd (Vichy, Clinique) because I have very sensitive face and of max factor and mabyeline I got redness even if they have good cover. 

My favourite of all time

other palets

http://www.rubyrosebeautyusa.com/

www.goldenrose.com.tr

NYX fat shadow sticks and eye shadows (better than MAC shadow sticks/no pull, cheap, tonnes of colors)

NYC cream blush sticks (about $3.99 here and gorgeous/Plaza Pink I swear is a dupe for NARS Deep Throat, both of which I have)

Wet n Wild fat shadow sticks/fat liners ($2.99 here/super pigmented, beautiful rich colors, super creamy and long lasting on me)

Styli Style eye liners (have found them to be the same quality as Smashbox liners and much cheaper)

Rimmel lipsticks (gorgeous colors and cheap as dirt)

Rimmel lip glosses (about $3, sometimes are sold in 2for1 packs here and come in many shades; my favorite line of their glosses are the Vinyl ones, better than Smashbox glosses IMO)

Rimmel fat shadow sticks called Eye Glisteners (glossy alone, so minerals/shadows really stick to them very well; well worth the money)

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail polish (about $3 here; the creme colors require only a coat or 2 for total coverage; they dry fast, don't bubble and come in lots of great colors > the metallics are not very good, though)

Wet n Wild Fast Dry nail polish (I paid $2 for mine, in the color Gray's Anatomy > it's gorgeous as all get-out, greenish/purple duochrome depending on which way the light hits it; 2 coats needed)

BonneBelle Blend n Glow highlighter/light bronzer (truly a multi purpose product which I use on cheeks, lips, browbone, everywhere; 4 colors per pan > got mine for about $2.50)

Body Shop Tinted Glow Enhancer (I got it for less than $10, I think; FAR better than Benefit Girl Meets Pearl, more product, and far cheaper)

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think rimmel eyeshadows are amazing too
I have to agree. Their newer shadows are fantastic.

Which are the "newer" ones?  I've never tried Rimmel until a month ago or so.  I really don't know what's new and what's old lol.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which are the "newer" ones?  I've never tried Rimmel until a month ago or so.  I really don't know what's new and what's old lol.
The newer ones are the singles - those are about a year old then they followed it up with trios and quads.

These are the old shadows:

left: old Colour Rush Trio Eyeshadow

right: old Colour Rush Quad Eyeshadow

Newer shadows: Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadows

Newest shadows:

left: Glam'Eyes Trio Eyeshadow

right: Glam'Eyes Quad Eyeshadow

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The newer ones are the singles - those are about a year old then they followed it up with trios and quads.

These are the old shadows:

left: old Colour Rush Trio Eyeshadow

right: old Colour Rush Quad Eyeshadow

Newer shadows: Glam'Eyes Mono Eye Shadows

Newest shadows:

left: Glam'Eyes Trio Eyeshadow

right: Glam'Eyes Quad Eyeshadow

I saw those on sale for half off at my walgreens the other day. it might be worth checking out. by those i mean the new ones :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh ok, then I only have the new ones haha.  I'm so impressed with the color payoff.  Especially the singles.  WOW

After three pages I am not sure if it has been mentioned but I just recently tried Barry M and WOW! Their pigment/shadows are A-mazing!!! It has top notch lasting power and not to mention super cheap!

Is it sold in the US?

Back