Big Brother 8: Official Thread w/ Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I missed it Thursday, but I did watch it online earlier today. I'm not feeling Joe, and Jessica's voice is grating on my nerves! I'm interested in what will happen between Daniele and her dad. Oh, and Eric is irritating as hell too! Not sure who I'm rooting far yet...

Oh, oh, oh! I actually watched it tonight! Hersh & Marisol should be proud of me LMAO!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh, oh, oh! I actually watched it tonight! Hersh & Marisol should be proud of me LMAO! Whoo hoo!
What do you all think of it so far?

Ok, I can't stand Jen. I am watching Sunday's episode right now. I can't believe this idiot started crying over her picture.
vogel.gif
Without a doubt she is a moron. I was kinda hoping someone in the room would smack her.
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, I can't stand Jen. I am watching Sunday's episode right now. I can't believe this idiot started crying over her picture.
vogel.gif
Without a doubt she is a moron. I was kinda hoping someone in the room would smack her.
laughing.gif
I could not agree more. I wished I could have called in and said get a grip. There are worse things in this world. She is nuts. I really wish that Danielle would have used the Veto so they could have gotten rid of her.

Ok don't scroll down if you don't want to know who gets kicked out or who won HOH.

Carol is out by a vote of 10 to 1. Eric (America's Player) was the only one that voted against Amber. And the new HOH is.... Jen! It's going to be a good drama filled week!

I thought Eric voted out Carol. Since he is America's player, that is what was decided. I heard that Jen was the only one who voted to keep Carol.

I also read that Jen knows Boogie and Will and they were coaching her before she came into the house. Another reason to get rid of her. I really don't like Jen. She is so self centered.

I like Dustin, Jameka, Nick and Kail.

So what does everyone think of the Mrs. Robinson alliance (Kail, Zach, Nick and Mike) Will they go far?

I can't wait until Sunday!

I love BB! Ive been a fan since season 4. Did anyone else find it weird that Daniele is only 20? I thought you had to be 21 to fill out the application for the show?

Actually a couple of years back there was a girl on BB who was only 18. I think her name was Michelle. I can't remember which BB it was. Nathan, Alison and Jun were on that one.

So what does everyone think of the nominations? I was not surprised by them at all.

So who is everyone rooting for? Personally I like Kail, but Nick definitely screwed her over by telling Daniele about their alliance. Is everyone sick of seeing Amber cry?

If you miss episodes you can watch it on cbs.com.. I had missed the first two episodes when it first started but now I am all caught up! I absolutely do not like Jen. Yes, she is pretty but oh my gosh she is conceited and full of herself! It is irritating to even hear her talk. I also hope Joe does go home so that Daniele and her dad can work on their relationship..

I agree. I think **** really wants to repair his relationship with Danielle and he can't do it if he is not in the house. I hope Joe goes. He is very manipulative.

I am also sick of seeing Amber cry. She crys at the drop of a hat. Enough already!

I hope America has Eric vote out Joe. I am rooting for Jameka. I think she is laying low so she is not a target right now. Good stategy.

Ok, I think I am going to lose it. I am watching Tuesday's episode right now. If I were in that house a would have punched Jen right between the eyes. What a *****! I can't wait until she is booted on her ass.

Why is everyone saying they "love or have feelings for" people after being together for a week? That is so silly. Several of these people are clingy and unstable IMO.

This is a GREAT season so far!!!!!! All the love, hate and unstability is driving me crazy, but I love it.

I freaking hate Jen!! She's so full of her self, and saying Nick kissed her.. Oh please.

Anyway I'm rooting for Nick and Danielle!!

Side note: Has anyone noticed how skinny Danielle is??

I found these two pics where she looks just horrible! She's skinner than I thought..

dan.jpg

dan1.jpg

Wow! Danielle looks unhealthy. Not a huge fan of her or Nick one of them is playing the other,and will get screwed in the long run. I'm rooting for America's Player Eric to win.

I'm liking D!ck more and more after his heart to heart with his daughter last night. OMG JEN is annoying altho she looks good in that red leotard.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm liking D!ck more and more after his heart to heart with his daughter last night. OMG JEN is annoying altho she looks good in that red leotard. I agree D!ck is cool. I like the way he's not letting anyone get away with lies. I think he is a good person.
Jen is a robot. Last night she said she didn't "feel" for people. I don't know if it's all an act or what but, if it's not she is one horrible person. I hope she's the one who gets their stuff stolen by Eric. I'm almost sure she will be. I bet America dislikes her the most. Who could like her?
laughing.gif
I guess either one can be picked off easily now.

I don't like Kail anymore. Man, she played everything wrong. She is doomed. There is no one to get her back anymore.

It is so hard to decide which should go. Jen is a moron and Kail is not trustworthy. I GUESS you would get rid of the deceitful one first and the irritating idiot second. I don't think either of them has anyone "with" them any longer, not that Jen ever did.
laughing.gif

This is a good season. I love it! This is the best reality show on TV.
smile.gif

Back