Big Brother 8: Official Thread w/ Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe no one's been posting! OMFG! Talk about an insane last few weeks/shows! Personally, I'm pretty excited about who made the "Final Two!" I'm really gunning for Daniele, although I'm not too sure if I can really give a valid reason why. I've just always liked her!

You know since the beginning I was rooting for ED and Danielle. But ED has been on my nerves lately. Not only is he a sore loser he is a sore winner. When Danielle won the veto and when Zach put the 2 of them up he was so obnoxious. I don't know what I expected it just annoyed me. Anyway I though Zach was a good sport when he conratulated ED on winning HOH even though he knew he was going home. I am hoping Danielle wins. I think she deserves to. She was better than anyone in competitions. I think Sunday's show will be boring but I am looking forward to Tuesday and when they tell everyone Eric was America's player! How will Jessica react?

I think **** and Danielle played, well.....Zach just got lucky. Donato's for the win!!!

Reija and I were so happy that ED and Danielle won it. When Zach and **** had different answers on the last question, I knew ED won!!!

Zach is dumb as a stump. ED played a great game, even tho his antics were pretty rude, I loved it. The rabbit jumping was a hard one for him and zach too.

Kudos to the Danatos!!!

I can't stand either one of them. They lied just as much as everyone else. They criticized the others for lying or going back on their word. Oh, but it was ok when they did it. The only thing they deserve is to pay half a million dollars to a charity for subjecting us to their existence.

I can't believe everyone in the house let both of them bully and out-smart them. It was rather pathetic. In (real) reality I think they are both dumb as rocks.

I love this show. I have never actually been disgusted by a final two until now.

I am so sick at the fact that Evel won. Yuck! That is all I have to say. I was rooting for Jessica... booyah!

Back