Big Brother 8: Official Thread w/ Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** is starting to be my favorite player. I loved his talk with Danielle. He is really trying. I like how you know where you stand with him. He doesn't like when people lie to him. However, this is Big Brother. What does he expect? Still I am rooting for him.

I hope Kail or Jen do not get the veto. I want one of them to go preferably Jen.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif No one's posted in a week?! I'm shocked! You're right. Where is everyone?
Let's see, Dustin is HOH. I don't really have a problem with Dustin. I liked his nominations. My guess is that Eric will have to vote out Kail because that is who America wants out. I am not sure about the houseguests though. I think they want Kail out before Jen.

I know the next person voted out will not be in sequester. I can't remember how many houseguests are not in sequester. I think there will be 2 more not in sequester. So 5 total. Does anyone know for sure?

I am hoping Evil makes sequester but I don't know if he will. He is really rubbing people the wrong way.

So what are your thoughts?

Originally Posted by CubNan /img/forum/go_quote.gif That Danielle looks anorexic something bad. The girl needs to eat! She eats! Ive seen her on the SHOtime thing. Does she have worms? Jessicas becoming my favorite. Shes so adorable!

I hope that when they do the vote for "who Eric should try to get nominated", they say Amber and Dustin. That would be funny...

Hey all... Big Brother is awesome. I have been watching and I was so happy about Jessica winning HOH. Whoo hoo... I can't stand Daniele or Amber.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey all... Big Brother is awesome. I have been watching and I was so happy about Jessica winning HOH. Whoo hoo... I can't stand Daniele or Amber. I agree.
Almost everyone I liked at the beginning I don't like now. I don't like Amber, Daniele and D!ck. They are getting really stupid. If Amber cries about one more time, somebody should give her something to cry about.
kater.gif
idiot.gif
tonton.gif
I've not liked Jen since day-one and that has definitely not changed. I don't like Zack because he is just floating around. He has not really done anything. He is just taking up space in the house.

I really didn't like Jessica at first. I see her in a different light now. She is very loyal to Eric and that says something.

I think Eric is my favorite right now. Eric really got into a mess due to the America's Player voting. I'm glad he got through it. He needs to watch Amber. That nut is going to cause problems.

I like Jameka. She is loyal to the group. She sacrificed alot during that Veto competition. I hated she had to save Jen that time. She kept her word though, and that's what matters.

I like Dustin. He did irritate me when he took those prizes in the Veto competition. He caused the whole insane situation with Jameka having to save Jen. The rest of the group is going to have to keep him in line when the chips are down.

This may be my favorite season yet. There is so much going on. It's very fun to watch. I bet the craziness is going to get better and better as the weeks go by. I can't wait!
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by frecklesx /img/forum/go_quote.gif She eats! Ive seen her on the SHOtime thing. Does she have worms? Jessicas becoming my favorite. Shes so adorable! I wonder if she's diabetic?

Originally Posted by mrs.jones1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ME TOO paper! I'm so glad Dustin got sent home. Me three. That was one of the best shows yet. Did you see Dustin's face? He was shocked! I'll bet Joe is celebrating right now.

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think the show is fixed!! I agree. I read on jokersupdate that on the feeds Jen and some of the others were saying that the Diary Room was pushing to get ED to stay. They also did this last week when they pushed to have Eric stay.
ED is entertaining and they don't want to lose viewers if he leaves. It is all about ratings. Eric is Americas player and I think they at least wanted him to be in sequester. JMO.

^I agree.......ED makes for better ratings......I love the show but this year it seems waaay too obvious that the votes are being swayed and the "America's player" thing........I can't see America wanting Eric to go after Dustin??

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^I agree.......ED makes for better ratings......I love the show but this year it seems waaay too obvious that the votes are being swayed and the "America's player" thing........I can't see America wanting Eric to go after Dustin?? I want Eric gone! He's an irritating little f*ck! I do like ED, no matter what! And I actually like Jen, though most don't. I gotta admit, she's playing it smart by acting dumb. I'm kinda glad to see Dustin gone. I really do think Dustin and Eric are the too most underhanded there were/are.
However, if everyone thinks about it, they'll realize Daniele was right last week when she said Eric was the one doing things. It's been obvious when he's all for voting someone out, until he gets the "America's Player" info, and then tries to change it around to the other nominee.

Anywho! I'd like to see Daniele make it to the last two... I want Amber and Jameeka gone ASAP too. They're getting to be a bit intolerable!

This show is getting interesting, for the first time I cant afford the feeds and boy do I seem to be missing a lot. **** going off on Jen, Jen breaking the rules out of spite, ED and Daniele actually fighting....woo I better get home in time to watch the live eviction tomorrow

Originally Posted by ashleybrown /img/forum/go_quote.gif This show is getting interesting, for the first time I cant afford the feeds and boy do I seem to be missing a lot. **** going off on Jen, Jen breaking the rules out of spite, ED and Daniele actually fighting....woo I better get home in time to watch the live eviction tomorrow It is getting interesting. I don't get the live feeds but I read about them on jokersupdates. I wonder how much they will show tonight. So who do you think is going home? I think Jen definately is.

So what did everyone think about Thursday's show. I am glad Amber went home. She was getting to be too much. I wonder who will win hoh? It is going to be a good week. Janelle hosting the veto ceremony and double eviction week. Woo hoo! I can't wait.

Back