Big Brother: All Stars (Official Thread with spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after reading live feeds transcripts...i'm officially off the janie/dr. delicious love train. but still on janie train. i hope she evicts his a$s!

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif after reading live feeds transcripts...i'm officially off the janie/dr. delicious love train. but still on janie train. i hope she evicts his a$s! I hear ya! I still want Janie to win!

Wouldn't it be great if Janie got veto and evicted Will! I would be so psyched. Sadly, I don't think this will happen. If Janie does get veto she will probably vote to evict Erika. I think she and Erika should team up and get rid of Chilltown.

Originally Posted by smilingface /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wouldn't it be great if Janie got veto and evicted Will! I would be so psyched. Sadly, I don't think this will happen. If Janie does get veto she will probably vote to evict Erika. I think she and Erika should team up and get rid of Chilltown. If she is smart (which IMO I think she is), she should evict Will. She can beat Boogie and Erika in the final HOH competition. It would be so awesome. She should take Erika to the final two. No one would vote for her.
Part of me is glad that this season is almost over. I have been too addicted to this show.

Well pllfftt on the show now LOL! I just knew it'd come down to these 4, so of who's left in the house.. I'll root for... Oh I can't believe I'll say this.... *gulp*.. Janie!

LOL Ok really, she's been a force for most of the show, so credit where credit is due, and she's definitely due!

Originally Posted by Tpsyduck /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well pllfftt on the show now LOL! I just knew it'd come down to these 4, so of who's left in the house.. I'll root for... Oh I can't believe I'll say this.... *gulp*.. Janie!LOL Ok really, she's been a force for most of the show, so credit where credit is due, and she's definitely due!

rockwoot.gif
Another Janie fan.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in the show this year.........I thought it would be more cut throat but it's just been the Will & Boogie show!!!
22.gif
(<- tv not computer!)

from reading mortys im just hoping that Erika and Janie get together and evict the guys, im kinda sick of chill town. lol

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif from reading mortys im just hoping that Erika and Janie get together and evict the guys, im kinda sick of chill town. lol ditto! that would be the greatest move in bb history: evict will the way he evicted the other hgs - you are safe...NOT!!!! LOL

I just got a whole new respect for Janie, she's the only 1 in that house with cojones.... and Boogie about crapped himself LOL priceless!! GO JANIE!!

I totally missed the comment boogie made, something about 'Hatch' or something? Can someone help me out with that please, what did he say? Thanks
smile.gif

He was referring to Richard Hatch from Survivor and saying that the girls would not take each other. He's an idiot. Doesn't he realize by now after Will just went out that they've banned together.

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

Last night I was watching the feeds where Erika was talking to Janelle and basically spilled the beans on Will and Chill Town. I stopped watching because I wanted to be surprised with the outcome tonight (I am a dork... I know!). Holy crap! It was awesome. I am so glad that Janie voted Will out. Even though I am think Will is delicious, he totally effed Janie and Boogie effed with Erika. If Janie can win the final HOH, I think she can win the game.

Now, I am no longer a Howie fan. He was such a a$$ to George. Its a game! Get over it!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!
Last night I was watching the feeds where Erika was talking to Janelle and basically spilled the beans on Will and Chill Town. I stopped watching because I wanted to be surprised with the outcome tonight (I am a dork... I know!). Holy crap! It was awesome. I am so glad that Janie voted Will out. Even though I am think Will is delicious, he totally effed Janie and Boogie effed with Erika. If Janie can win the final HOH, I think she can win the game.

Now, I am no longer a Howie fan. He was such a a$$ to George. Its a game! Get over it!

Yep, that's what the guys get for playing the girls like they did! I don't like Howie either. WTF is his problem!?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep, that's what the guys get for playing the girls like they did! I don't like Howie either. WTF is his problem!? I know! I was his biggest fan and when I saw that, it made me mad. Leave the guy alone. Howie would have evicted him too you know.
Do you think Eirka and Janelle will take each other? I really hope so.

I was reading on the feeds that last night Will slept in the Red Room. Kind of funny since everyone that sleeps in the red room gets evicted.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know! I was his biggest fan and when I saw that, it made me mad. Leave the guy alone. Howie would have evicted him too you know.
Do you think Eirka and Janelle will take each other? I really hope so.

I was reading on the feeds that last night Will slept in the Red Room. Kind of funny since everyone that sleeps in the red room gets evicted.

Oh, I definitely think they are taking each other!

Back