Big Brother: All Stars (Official Thread with spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great show last night. Janie ROCKS! I really didn't think she would evict Will. That was great. Boogie was furious. GO Janie! I only hope that if Erika wins HOH she will take Janie. I don't really trust her. Erika has a better chance against Boogie but I'm hoping that she is so mad that he played her that she will take Janie to the end. I can't wait till this show is over. I am way too into it.

I think that Erica and Janelle will take each other to the final.... woo hoo....

and Mike really.... how does it feel to be ***** slapped? punk.

icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by smilingface /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great show last night. Janie ROCKS! I really didn't think she would evict Will. That was great. Boogie was furious. GO Janie! I only hope that if Erika wins HOH she will take Janie. I don't really trust her. Erika has a better chance against Boogie but I'm hoping that she is so mad that he played her that she will take Janie to the end. I can't wait till this show is over. I am way too into it.

Originally Posted by smilingface /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great show last night. Janie ROCKS! I really didn't think she would evict Will. That was great. Boogie was furious. GO Janie! I only hope that if Erika wins HOH she will take Janie. I don't really trust her. Erika has a better chance against Boogie but I'm hoping that she is so mad that he played her that she will take Janie to the end. I can't wait till this show is over. I am way too into it. I know what you mean as far as Erika taking Janie - I don't really trust her either - I hope Janie made the right choice
eusa_pray.gif
, she had a hard dec. to make (picking the lesser of the two evils - either way she has to dance w/the devil....
7.gif
).

*sigh* as much as i loved the whole thing that went down yesterday...it is now absolutely crazy boring in the bb house! they should've just made thursday a two-hour finale!

Originally Posted by pinkbundles /img/forum/go_quote.gif *sigh* as much as i loved the whole thing that went down yesterday...it is now absolutely crazy boring in the bb house! they should've just made thursday a two-hour finale! It is. I am canceling my feeds.

Oh dang....Boogie won the second comp.
scared.gif
I still think him & erica were playing Jannie. I think she should have kept will (that would have been great live feeds
rotfl.gif
). I'm not sure what/if will would have did/done any different, it was a 'roll the dice & see' situation, but, myself I would have never teamed w/erica
sleepyhead.gif
. I think thats why will made the comment about 'she made a mistake' -not exact words- I think he knew they were playing/setting her up - erica & boogie were in it together all along (which will may have set her up also, but, I would have took my chances w/him instead)...of course, ercia was going to make a 'last ditch effort' to save herself & it worked - so kuddos to her for using her noggin
tocktock.gif
(I remember her saying something about 'not going out without a fight - she was going to stir some trouble, again not exact words. I hope I'm wrong...I guess we will see!!! Any thoughts?????

I love the little spolier button thing, that's so cool!

Wow, I kind of was expecting that spoiler though. I really don't know what to think with them now. Anyone could still be playing anyone, I guess we just wait and see. I'm sure that anyone who goes up against Janie would lose to her because everyone has respect for her game play I think, being so unbeatable in hoh and pov comps. Howie & Erica were teaming up pretty well from the beginning after the little brunette girl got voted out early... I don't know though, oh the twisted webs we weave
lol.gif
!

i swear...if erika goes back on her word and take mike boogie to f2, she will be sooo hated that people will vote for mike to win.

and poor janie! i think if she kept will like she originally planned and took 3rd place, she would've been ok b/c she always knew CT would take eachother.

but for erika to talk her out of it (keeping will) and promise to take her to f2 and then take mike instead is sooo heartbreaking. janie will not have only felt like she got played by will, but also by erika. grrrrrrrrrrrr

i feel sick

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif It is. I am canceling my feeds. I cancelled today but they charged for an extra month b/c i went one day over. Poo poo!!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I cancelled today but they charged for an extra month b/c i went one day over. Poo poo!! That sucks!
I am soooooooooooooo pissed! I can't believe she got voted off. UUGGHH... I was really rooting for her. Have been since last season. Honestly, I don't care who wins it now. So do you all think that Erika and Boogie are together? They kissed after Janelle left.

Oh well... off to watch Survivor! At least it isn't as time consuming as this one.

Erika is going to hate Boogie when she hears all the stuff that he said about her. He is a jerk. I dont care who wins anymore. I wanted it to be Janelle and Erika and have Janelle win.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That sucks!
I am soooooooooooooo pissed! I can't believe she got voted off. UUGGHH... I was really rooting for her. Have been since last season. Honestly, I don't care who wins it now. So do you all think that Erika and Boogie are together? They kissed after Janelle left.

Oh well... off to watch Survivor! At least it isn't as time consuming as this one.

Yes, I am also very sad to see Janelle go. We were disappointed!!!!
I wanted to come in here and make a post and BOW DOWN to the BEST BIG BROTHER PLAYER OF ALL TIME...JANELLE. This woman is probably the smartest and most competitive players you will see on BB in a long time. She won 10 competitions inside BB "ALL STARS", so how could anyone refute it.

MY hat's off to her and may h er legacy live on!!!

I can almost guarantee that she will get the 25k

If you asked me, her only downfall(like Julie asks in the end), would be that she clearly had more power any one person and needed to step up her game to win the last HOH, but she didn't.

Long Live Janelle!

Tony that was SO AWESOME!! I totally agree with you. Janelle played this game harder and better than ANYONE in the history of Big Brother. And for her to kick ass the way she did, and come out with absolutely nothing would just be a disgrace to the whole show! She HAS to win that 25K and I honestly don't think for one second that she won't. Janelle ROCKS. I can't stand either one of the final two and I ESPECIALLY can't stand Erica. So as far as who wins now, I really don't care. Neither one of them even comes close to the game-play of Janelle so in my eyes, they aren't winners. But who knows. We'll have to watch and see how it all goes down.

That is my favorite song of all time!! Great vid btw! I have to give credit where credit is due, Janie will go down in BB history as the best on the show for sure! Will only wishes he could be that good!

George might be competition for Janelle to get the 25K....but I think she should win too!

When Mike was in the diary room ringing the phone and there was no answer and they were playing sad music.....I WE FREAKIN' LAUGHING MY PANTS OFF!!!! that was the best!!!

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif When Mike was in the diary room ringing the phone and there was no answer and they were playing sad music.....I WE FREAKIN' LAUGHING MY PANTS OFF!!!! that was the best!!! me too... it was soooo funny!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, I am also very sad to see Janelle go. We were disappointed!!!!
I wanted to come in here and make a post and BOW DOWN to the BEST BIG BROTHER PLAYER OF ALL TIME...JANELLE. This woman is probably the smartest and most competitive players you will see on BB in a long time. She won 10 competitions inside BB "ALL STARS", so how could anyone refute it.

MY hat's off to her and may h er legacy live on!!!

I can almost guarantee that she will get the 25k

If you asked me, her only downfall(like Julie asks in the end), would be that she clearly had more power any one person and needed to step up her game to win the last HOH, but she didn't.

Long Live Janelle!

awwwwwww...i never really saw or read the feeds last year...so this is the first i'm seeing this! i never knew how sad and lonely she was in bb6 until i saw this video! omg! poor janie!

Back