Big Brother: All Stars (Official Thread with spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone have any predictions?

mine:

boogie wins 6-1

janelle - boogie

will - boogie

james - boogie

danielle - boogie

howie - erika

george - boogie

marcellas - boogie

i was close! it was actually marcellas that voted for erika!

omg! i just about died for erika when they were showing all of mike's drs about her! yikes.

and of course, janelle won the 25K...are you surprised?

I was LMAO when they were showing the DR's with Boogie talking smack about Erika. Not that she deserved it but the girl got played. Out of the two left, I wanted Boogie to win. I loved how the show ended with something with Janelle. She is the true all star!

I know! I was laughing so hard when they showed what Boogie said about Erica. I mean, he flat out called her a HO on national television more than once! And her response was "well I think we both played each other". Um, no honey, YOU got played! He called you a ho and you were talking about still continuing the relationship outside of the house. Geez!

Have you seen this clip? Janelle, Scrubika and Boogie were on The View this morning. Rosie was making me laugh.

Aww you didn't embed it
wink.gif
I did it for you Mari(TONY)

OOOOOhhhhh that was great!!!.....thanx Marisol

I completely agree with everything Rosie said!!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww you didn't embed it
wink.gif
I did it for you Mari(TONY) Thanks boss!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have you seen this clip? Janelle, Scrubika and Boogie were on The View this morning. Rosie was making me laugh.
Aww you didn't embed it
wink.gif
I did it for you Mari(TONY)

OMG, I hadn't seen that. So funny! Thanks for sharing the link.

Originally Posted by rdenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG, I hadn't seen that. So funny! Thanks for sharing the link. She ripped him a new one. I am having BB withdrawls though.

I know what you mean Marisol. I love me some Big Brother. I blogged back in May getting geared up for Big Brother All Stars. It has become our family tradition, all bb all the time! We talk about them like we know them.

If you want to read more about this season, you can at http://p085.ezboard.com/bsurvivorsucks. Some of the people can be pretty nasty. But they have some funny photoshopped photos. This one is one of my favorites.

The countdown is on for next year! :)

Originally Posted by rdenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know what you mean Marisol. I love me some Big Brother. I blogged back in May getting geared up for Big Brother All Stars. It has become our family tradition, all bb all the time! We talk about them like we know them.
If you want to read more about this season, you can at http://p085.ezboard.com/bsurvivorsucks. Some of the people can be pretty nasty. But they have some funny photoshopped photos. This one is one of my favorites.

The countdown is on for next year! :)

That picture is hilarious! I will read that blog. Thanks!

Back