Big Brother US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) If Ivette doesn't think GAME, then she will be gone. She has a good chance of winning this with the votes from the nerd herd see ya'll without feeds do not see how maggie keeps april and ivette under her thumb, she gets VERY VERY angry when they talk to howie or janelle. and then grills them with 2 million questions about what was said.
and she is obsessed about trashing janey and howie. ya'll just don't see how controling maggie is and honestly if ivette doesn't start thinking for herself she won't win this game. depending on how and who is left in the jury house that will depend on if ivette will win and most people really do not like her.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) If Ivette doesn't think GAME, then she will be gone. She has a good chance of winning this with the votes from the nerd herd and honestly if the Nerd herd are left in the final two maggie would win that since she has brainwashed them.

I was really sad to see Howie go because I wanted him and Janelle at the end. But stoopid Ivette voted with her heart. I thought it was hilarious when her gf said that she liked Janelle. I think that Ivette might be gone next week since that would guarantee that James would vote for Janelle. He hates April and Maggie. I was so happy when Janelle won HOH. I hope she beats the Nerd Herd and proves them all wrong. I am also going to vote for her to get to go on the set of that TV show.. just to spite the Nerd Herd.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) JANELLE RULES! Busto Drools yes she does
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I was really sad to see Howie go because I wanted him and Janelle at the end. But stoopid Ivette voted with her heart. I thought it was hilarious when her gf said that she liked Janelle. I think that Ivette might be gone next week since that would guarantee that James would vote for Janelle. He hates April and Maggie. I was so happy when Janelle won HOH. I hope she beats the Nerd Herd and proves them all wrong. I am also going to vote for her to get to go on the set of that TV show.. just to spite the Nerd Herd. Janey has said maggie needs to go b4 any of them maggie is themore dangerous of the players yes janey hates ivette but maggie is the ringleader

Go Janelle!!!! She is awesome. Marisol, Tony was saying the same same thing how funny it was that Ivette's gf likes Janelle. I think it's hilarious. I think the fact that Ivette voted that way just cost her the grand prize.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Go Janelle!!!! She is awesome. Marisol, Tony was saying the same same thing how funny it was that Ivette's gf likes Janelle. I think it's hilarious. I think the fact that Ivette voted that way just cost her the grand prize. I totally agree. If she would have voted April off, she would have had a chance at winning it. Even her mom thought so. She is going to kick herself in her ghetto a$$ when she realizes how stoopid she was. What gets me is that people go in there and they talk about friendship and how they could never betray one another. I mean, you are playing for $500.000 not a popularity contest. I think when people are in the house they forget that they are there for the $$. I loved how her gf hates Cappy.

Here are my thoughts. First off, I was sad to see Howie go, but not surprised. Ivette didn't have the guts to take Janelle and Howie's deal to get rid of April. However, I think Ivette was right in voting out Howie. Yes, you heard right. I think Ivette was right, and here is why. If she voted out April, I think the nerd herd would vote against her in the final 2. Especially if it were Janie or Howie in the final 2 with her. Maggie and April have already said if you vote us out it will be like going against the Nerd Herd. They would convince the rest of the Nerd Herd to vote against Ivette. I loved how Ivette's mother and girlfriend were against the nerd herd. I think that Janie will win Americas Choice again. That will really make the nerd herd mad. Ha!

I was thinking about Howie earlier today. He was one of the most colorful and fun guys ever in there...just an all around good guy! He deserves more! Anyhow, wouldn't he be a KICK ASS candidate for "The Batchelor" on ABC? Omg, he loves women and he ain't so bad lookin! I think he would be a TOTAL choice! I think that if ABC want's some ratings, then they need to RECRUIT him bigtime!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I was thinking about Howie earlier today. He was one of the most colorful and fun guys ever in there...just an all around good guy! He deserves more! Anyhow, wouldn't he be a KICK ASS candidate for "The Batchelor" on ABC? Omg, he loves women and he ain't so bad lookin! I think he would be a TOTAL choice! I think that if ABC want's some ratings, then they need to RECRUIT him bigtime! That would be hilarious! He would do such an awesome job! However, I wonder if he is contractually (sp?) bound by CBS?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I was thinking about Howie earlier today. He was one of the most colorful and fun guys ever in there...just an all around good guy! He deserves more! Anyhow, wouldn't he be a KICK ASS candidate for "The Batchelor" on ABC? Omg, he loves women and he ain't so bad lookin! I think he would be a TOTAL choice! I think that if ABC want's some ratings, then they need to RECRUIT him bigtime! Oh my gosh! I would totally go on that Bachelor....I'd be so sad if he didn't pick me though!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Blondtgr

Oh my gosh! I would totally go on that Bachelor....I'd be so sad if he didn't pick me though!
icon_sad.gif

OH BlondTGR, did you like Howie allot? I did

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH BlondTGR, did you like Howie allot? I did Oh yeah, I love him! He's great! I'm probably too young for him...although he DID say he only dated girls ages 18-23. Haha! I'm in that range!

So has everyone been watching? I am so glad Janie won HOH. She is going to kick some butt! I liked watching her on the set of Two and a half men too, while the nerd herd were back at the house badmouthing her as usual. I thought her nominations were good too. She made it look like her and April made a deal. She is one smart cookie. Love her!

I didn't get a chance to watch it last night but read the recap on CBS. I was so glad she won. I knew she would win it. I think a lot of people voted for her just so that the Nerd Herd wouldn't win. She is definitely a smart person. If she can trick Ivette and Maggie into thinking that April has a deal with her, then she could potentially take votes away from April. I think her best chance is to go up against April.

There was a big fight between Ivette and April in the house. Here is the audio that I got online. Its pretty entertaining but the audio does contain some spoilers as to who won POV.

OMG - That fight between Ivette and April was just ridiculous. Those two are absolutely nuts. April is out of her mind to go blaming her actions on someone else. Give me a break you sore loser! I can't stand either of them. ARGH!

I really hope that Janelle or Maggie make it to the end. I can't stand to see Ivette win this thing. She makes me sick.

Back